switching 3x3 methods.

Off topicCubing → switching 3x3 methods.

Hi! I am aNub and I am a 20 second average rubis cube solver. Lately ive felt the strong urge to switch from CFOP to Roux but I don’t know If I should. What do you guys think? also whats the best magnetic cube based on m slices (discluding the Air UM)
I don’t know anything about Roux but switching right now to a different method might not be as easy as starting Roux when you’re just starting CFOP so I wouldn’t recommend. Valk M c: (obviously a joke, but magnetic cubes that are really good are really expensive)
I can do roux easily its whether I should commit or not @HitzCritz

@aNub Not really any magnetic cubes are good with M slices. Roux uses them a lot, so I’d steer away from magnetic cubes for Roux.

If you still want any recommendations, a really good budget cube is the MF3R/S. If you want more top of the line, the Yuexiao, Valk 3, Gans Air, and GTS 2 are very good cubes.

@Skrileton My friend has the gans um and its awesome for m slices do you know what magnetics are in there compared to the weilong gts in the 3x3 section not cubicle labs
@aNub I also have the Gans Air UM and although I’ve felt better M slices before, they aren’t that bad. Maybe just a little too resistant. And as far as what magnets are in the UM, I have no clue.