fukmedaddyandmom <account was broke into

RedstonerAppeals → fukmedaddyandmom <account was broke into

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

Permanent ban

Ban/Demotion reason.

Ban Evasion/Exploiting in survival 2 years ago

What I have done wrong.

I exploited in survival two years ago (1 year and 9 months) to be exact. But i was flying around in survival. I did no harm whatsoever but I was idiotic to break rules. I love this server. Its the only one I enjoy anymore. And now im banned for evasion.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

I was 12 years old. I exploited and I thought it was fun. I was so stupid in my past. I dont know what I was thinking. This community has taught me so much in redstone. This server is amazing. The story about me buying another account because I lost my premium was true. I never tried to avoid this. You dont have to believe me. But I just wish to be back in the community. I was banned 1 Year and 9 months ago, Please, I have learned from my mistakes, and I want to show you that.

I tried to format it best as i could tell me if i need to improve it.
@Logal I am more than sorry. Ive changed. And i moved a couple months ago. Thats why my ip is different this was 2 years ago. But i just rebought minecraft a week ago. Like i told you.
Also I lost That old account when i said I lost minecraft premium.
But I wasn’t avoiding the old ban…thats the thing
@Logal We all make mistakes. But I never avoided my old ban. I promise you that. I lost my DankAFMemestar account and had to rebuy. Please give me another chance I will never do it again.
I was 12 @Logal But is this ban never going to be undone?
Is it even possible
Ok well I just want to let you know, You run a great server. Keep it up
My opinion, being sorry doesn’t get you out of consequences, even if it was long ago. While I am a person of second chances, greif is the most serious rule we have, and like Logal said it’s permanent ban, not a two year ban. If you were to look at my replies for some other appeals, I hate the “It’s been two years” excuse. With all this said I’m personally torn, so I’m neutral. ±1

Permanent bans shouldn’t be undone unless they were unfairly given.

Ok well I just want to let you know, You run a great server. Keep it up

Sucking up to us won’t help you either.

Wasnt sucking up but ok.
And i dont remember greifing i just remember me flying in survival and thats what it says i was banned for when you put /seen DankAFMemestar not greifing @Logal @minenash
Thank you. I never greifed. Theres nothing to greif.
Its all protected and im sorry for so many responses im just kinda mad. Im sorry about that

So now we have:

1. Hacking in survival: It should be obvious to not use hacking in a survival world. Also, that argument about “being young” doesn’t really apply unless it’s been a long time. You’re still “young” as a 14-year-old.
  2. Ban evasion: You say that you didn’t mean to ban evade, but how exactly do you not realize it? Either you forgot about your ban, which is highly unlikely,or you are lying and wanted to get back on the server. Since it’s most likely the latter, you are consciously breaking that rule.
  3. Lying: See example above. You’re not really doing yourself any favors by lying about your ban evasion.

First of all there’s an “EDIT” button, that you can use to edit your posts instead of creating five individual one line replies.

Anyways I kind of see his point that a permban for cheating (it’s NOT HACKING FFS) seems a bit too harsh, however I can’t get to properly search logs until monday so until then this will most likely not be getting any updates.

As for the ban evasion - I don’t really see this as ban evasion, depends on how much he actually was on. If he only joined to get a website account because he lost access to all preexisting accounts or something similar I would be fine with calling it trying to contact us instead of ban evasion. Depends on what actually happened though when he joined, more on that once I read a few thousand lines of logs because I got nothing better to do with my life :P

Well thank you very much for taking this into consideration because i never griefed and i was being blamed for it. But i seriously didn’t mean any form of ban evasion.

This appeal has been processed, there’s no longer a point in posting on it.

This thread is locked.