Dico's Departure to be in "History of Redstoner" in "info"

ArchivesWebsite feature requests → Dico's Departure to be in "History of Redstoner" in "info"

SOLVED

Wha?

The title says, “Dico’s Departure to be in “History of Redstoner” in “info””

Why?

Dico was our owner for a long time and he was important and special to the server itself so why can’t he be mentioned there?

Thank you @Dico200 for changing my life <3

[EDIT by pep]: Already WIP. See my reply

We’re already working on the exact changes to be done for a few days, expect it to happen soon(tm).
When is this gonna happen?

soon(tm).

Expect it to only take three more months or so.

Edit: I didn’t even know the double post was still a thing.

Soon: Copyright 2004-2017 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. “Soon” does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. “Soon” shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. “Soon” will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that “soon” will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on “soon” as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at “soon.”

Now ←-------------- Very Soon -------- Soon -------- Soon-ish --------→ End of Time 

All copyright goes to https://wowwiki.wikia.com/. The content used is licensed under fair use for the purpose of education.

I fear that without that disclaimer, they’d sue me very soon™.

@CookieRedstone but it’s been 4 months now ;-;