Anyone up for Launchpad Collab?

Off topicOther → Anyone up for Launchpad Collab?

Hey all,

You may of noticed that I have completely dipped out of Redstoner (doubt it though lol) This is because of school, many video projects on the go and my new piece of hardware, my Launchpad. I have made a few ‘songs’ with it, but I keep thinking about making my own cover and making a collar with someone. I know some people around here have launchpad (@Kappeh) So I thought this would be a good place to ask. If you think you want to do this with me let me know in the comments and we can talk :)

Things I can do: -Sampling _Basic light shows -Colour correction + Editing

Things I need someone to help with: -More help with sampling (two people = half the work) -Lightshows -A second launchpad (you know like two side by side in the video but really we would just record it from across the world)

Really excited about this opportunity, Aber

EDIT: I don’t have a song preference, although I do have stems for a couple ones I like….

I have a launchpad too, but haven’t used it in god knows how long, but can probably pick it up again and help/collab :P
Hey Fusty o/ Whats the best way for me to contact you about this? I don’t want to keep bumping this thread up.
If you sign up on the public slack you can contact me there :P

whoa launchpads are still a thing?

lol

lol

@futsy @aberdeener either of you still playing?
I know 54956, uses his quite a lot.
@Aberdeener reply to like your fucking ingame mails or your twitter dms or your fucking skype because I’ve been trying to reach you for the past fucking month by coming ingame thanks <3
My apologies, have not been in game for a while, and lost that Skype account, no longer use twitter either. going in game now.

Would you mind giving me another way to contact you? Like… discord? Also, I’m in game again

Edit: maybe your email or something? Come on, you’ve gotta give me something…

For sure, if you have a gmail account you can google hangout me @ tadhgsmboyle [at] gmail (dot) com If you don’t have a gmail account, that email also works :D

LogalEdit: Made email address more resistant against bot collection.