Sudoku!!!

RedstonerBuilding → Sudoku!!!

Hey! I made Sudoku (/p h:4 Sckrob) alt text So, in essence, this is a display and a check. As you can see above, the numbers are displayed in a typical sudoku way with a piston 7 segment display with buttons being used to cycle through each number. The check is the majority of the redstone, it checks lines in both directions and each 3x3 cell to make sure all numbers 1-9 are used. when every line and every cell passes, the game will know and you will have won. alt text Please feel free to play the game, its at /p h:4 Sckrob and has a puzzle ready to play. If you solve the puzzle, the win system will open up a chest for you to put your player head in and I’ll add you to the Wall of Fame alt text The Puzzle will be changed after ~5 people have solved it (or if i get bored one day).If you do play, please reset^1 the board (solved or unsolved) so other people can play if they so wish.

^1 Reset is at the bottom corner of the board, under the Wall of Fame™. Reset takes some time and improper reset causes problems, wait for the board to completely stop moving before un-flicking the lever.

Can’t wait to play this when I get home! ^ ^

You should update your profile description… this is not simplistic redstone xD

Good job btw :)

The reset button (or lever) is gone so I can’t play.
OK phew I thought for a second few months you’d made a sudoku solver before me (us (we)).
When are you gonna finish that @RedDidMinecraft
@Sckrob Hopefully this holiday, when I can.

That looks Complex

idk if underline and bold work together

To make it easier to understand, could you color some more parts and label what each color does?