Redstoner Mastodon account and Twitter activity!

RedstonerOther → Redstoner Mastodon account and Twitter activity!

We now have an account on Mastodon! This is much like twitter, but it has a much more friendly interface, a 500 character limit, and it is decentralized (anyone can host a Mastodon server, called an instance). Both our Twitter and our Mastodon will be pretty active, so I would recommend following at least one, but preferably both. A great app for Mastodon is called “Tusky.”

Twitter

Mastodon

If you have any questions about twitter or want us to post a creation or message there, contact @minenash, @Dico200, or @jomo. For Mastodon, contact me. You may DM us over our respective platforms, use public slack, or tell us in-game.

Tusky is okay, is you use it, get it from here, that version has working push notifications. However the best app is twidere. Also “friendly interface”, eh.
I find it to be much more organized than twitter. It also has a dark theme. :)
So does Twitter, Twitter actually has the best dark theme I have ever seen.
Either way, it’s more organized.
Not really, Twitter has three main sections, feed, search/news, and DM. Mastodon has feed, search, and DM as well. It’s just that you can add sections that are more specific. You can’t do that with the default app on Twitter, but there are a bunch of 3rd parties that do. And all Mastodon apps are 3rd Party.
Well, to each their own.