So I did a thing...

RedstonerOther → So I did a thing...

I was going through my cupboard today and found a book which I had completely forgotten about. Earlier this year, February to be exact, I was talking to PJ. The conversation was somewhat like this:

Me: What do you think it would look like if someone wrote down all users signed up on the forums PJ: No idea Me: Im gonna do it PJ: You’re stupid Me: ikr

That’s literally the entire backstory. Anyways, I got to work and spent hours on it everyday. In total, it took about 5 days, and over 25 hours to write all the names in here. So, I present to you, this random ass thing that I did for no apparent reason:

https://imgur.com/a/Lrw6Y

Edit: Sorry if any images are shit quality, it’s hard to make good pictures in the dark when you’re tired af :P

Goddamn your an idiot. However damn your writing is a damn beut
So you wrote down about 2300 usernames? Your a special kind of crazy

I see my name there ;)

Yes you are crazy.

Olol I rememer you doing this on TS xD
I remember this xD
Yay I see myself on the first page :D (as Aquarius25)
I can’t find my self ;-;
smh where’s Skrileton
btw if anybody else wants me to find their name, tell me and I will send an image of it ;)
Why are me and jomo the only staff lowercase. I feel offended.
Cuz your igns are lowercase -,- @minenash
I can’t find me :( I’m blind..
I got you @HitzCritz, your sight has been returned https://imgur.com/a/CwAS7

10/10 would do again

Better add all the users that signed up since you finished that

Damn max u got dat handwriting skills super smexy
Haha, thanks. I’ve always been worried about having bad handwriting :P
What the fuck does it really matter where you are? You can see your position on the site as its the same layout
tbh probably not gonna find any more names, it’s effort xd
Have you heard of graphomania? Because you probably have it.
Haha, no, Im' not a graphomaniac :P I actually hate writing, but I was suffering from boredom xD
The out of date stuff could be updated by just looking at the last user-id you have in your book and just add 1 to the link. Although, finding the last user that is also in your book would be hard btw, i think you are crazy by doing this :D
I thought you had a life. I was wrong. How much paper did you go through, how many times did you have to go to hospital for hand pains, how much ink did you waste, how many friends do you have (then vs now).