/perms

ArchivesFeature requests → /perms

CLOSED

idea:

so a person named BisUmTo on redstoner one day wanted to know perms of builder I think that this should be a command (donor commands would be included)

why would it be nice?

it would be nice to help people on the server understand their rank a little bit more

this basically outlines all the information for what perms you get and im pretty sure it comes up when you do /ranks

+1

World Edit perms too

What @maxisatwqt said.
Unless you listed them in a big messy block of text theres no way to fit them all in chat. Also I’m pretty sure you can type / or // then hit tab which will give you a list anyways.

With / or // and TAB we can see all the command, but (the builder rank) can use only a small part of this commands.

It would be useful to have a table similar to this one:

COMMANDS: Command——————–|-Short-description———-|-Member–|-Builder-|-Trusted-| /plot…————————-|———————————-|————–|————|————| —home-[:n-name]———|-I’m-not-good-at-english.-|——v——|——-v—-|——-v—-| —add-[name]—————-|-I’m-not-good-at-english.-|——v——|——-v—-|——v—-| —remove-[name]———-|-I’m-not-good-at-english.-|——-v—–|——-v—-|——-v—-| —biome-[biome-in-letter]|-I’m-not-good-at-english.-|——x—–|——-v—-|——-v—-|

W.E.—COMMANDS: Command——————–|-Short-description———-|-Builder-|-Trusted-| //set—————————|-I’m-not-good-at-english.-|—–v—–|——v—-| //copy————————-|-I’m-not-good-at-english.-|—–v—–|——v—-| //naturalize——————|-I’m-not-good-at-english.-|—–x—–|——x—-|

wow I didnt spell bit right lol
There is no good way to do this on chat. However we will soon be having somewhere were we list the permissions that the ranks have.