An addidtion to /damnspam

RedstonerFeature requests → An addidtion to /damnspam

As you all know, creative servers are plagued by people who enjoy watching the world burn, in the form of spamming people’s creations. We have /damnspam to lock/set a timeout on levers, but people can still throw items in hoppers, even when they’re not added to the plot. I find this very infuriating because I need to build walls around my hoppers to protect them from these griefers. That’s why I thought that it would be a great idea to add /damnspam -1 to hoppers, so that hoppers won’t pick up items anymore. Other than people throwing in items, the hoppers should still function as normal. I’d like to hear your thoughts and improvements on the idea, and I hope that this will become a feature.
I think it’s more clear-cut than that. If you’re not added to the plot, hoppers will not pick up items thrown by you, and you should not be able to open any inventories. Maybe some builds require people to drop items, and we could add a command to make certain inventories public. +1
I also made a feature request a while back where if you were not added to a plot, you could look into chests but not edit the contents. I think that ties into what you’re requesting.
AFAIK @Yummy_ that is a plotme problem not a /damnspamn one so we can’t easily fix it.
I know, I’m just putting it out there as something related that probably needs to be done :P