Budderben54

RedstonerAppeals → Budderben54

CLOSED

Look, before you just delete this (which I am positive you’ll do) read this. I wanted builder to have more fun on the server. If you are all about having fun, at least let members use w/e. Very basic we. I do not like to place block after block individually, whilst all my friend are having so much fun with worldedit, so much ease. Also, I can see how Yummy (or whatever) would get angry about me constantly asking but doing what he did is absolutely no way to handle it. Yummy is rude, and many people agree. When I told Yummy that I was trying to have fun during my bland summer, I told him that my dog passed away on the first day of summer (which is true, her name was Lola and she was 13. She died from CHF.), he said “boo hoo, suck it up”. So when he said his friend died, I said it back. But what happened? Everyone lashed out. I do not have a lot of friends, and my life is incredibly bland irl. I just want to have fun. Now, about the cancer thing: They THOUGHT it was cancer upon first glimpse, however it was a brown recluse bite which if wasn’t removed would have been catastrophic and would have caused an elevated form of skin cancer. Okay. But no need to call me an asshole. The only reason I was so bad in chat was everyone was bad to me. Treat others the way you wanna be treated, right? In addition moderators just seem to go about fucking around doing nothing at all, fucking with people, insulting people and ruining people’s days. That’s pretty corrupt. Come on, Redstoner, get your shit straight. Is it too much to ask for simple respect that everyone seems to give to each other on the server? Basic respect? Some people are annoying. You may have annoying friends. Remember, just because this is a video game does not mean I am not a real human being with real human emotions. I am just as capable as feeling as you are. Sorry for saying the things I said - but honestly, I’m a mirror. I reflect the behavior of others. You want me to behave in chat? Behave around me. You don’t wanna be told to suck it up when a loved something dies? Don’t tell me to suck it up. You see? It’s just the same loop over and over again. Thank you for reading. You can ban me, kick me around or do whatever now. (did you read this? bet you didn’t!) ~Roland Vincent.

EDIT I would also like my builds back. Thanks. If you don’t give them back, haha, well… you’ll see. P.S. I am not trying to guilt anyone. I am being dead fucking serious.

I had seen one side of this story.. but dude, seriously? Yummi doesn’t act rude to members just like that and seeing your story shows that YOU were the one that initiated the argument in the first place. You constantly annoyed a moderator that has the right to say no to your request and you kept pushing, if you wanted builder, you work on your plot. It took me 2 months to get accepted for builder with a bunch of crappy 3x3 doors and 5x5 failed attempts. I got rejected as well but it doesn’t mean you can just rebel the decision just because all your friends have WE, you should get it too. If all your friends start drunk driving around NY, would you (if you’re not intoxicated of course)? Why did you even write this thread..

I wanted builder to have more fun on the server.

You should have earned builder, not begged for it. When has begging for ranks ever worked on any server?

he said “boo hoo, suck it up”

I told you that because you were obviously using the death of your dog for leverage and pity (which is pretty messed up imo). Also I said “suck it up” about not getting builder.

They THOUGHT it was cancer

You said that you were confirmed to have cancer and were “cured.” Now tell me. HOW the HELL would you get cured if they didn’t even know what the condition was?

no need to call me an asshole

I didn’t call you an asshole. Stop putting words in my mouth.

just seem to go about fucking around doing nothing at all

You’ve been on for 16 days. You are in no position to say what we do or don’t do. Maybe you should stop worrying about your poor self and actually use common sense. :)

simple respect

Pretty sure not giving you builder isn’t disrespectful. And as you have annoyed multiple, MULTIPLE staff members, including myself, you were in fact the disrespectful one here.

I reflect the behavior of others

Then…don’t do that? That’s an idiotic way to live. You know you do it, so fix it :)

You want me to behave in chat? Behave around me.

I don’t want to have to burden myself for your actions.

be told to suck it up when a loved something dies

I didn’t. You did.

You can ban me

Already did.

did you read this?

Yes.

I am not trying to guilt anyone

eh…

Edit: moved to appeals subforum and changed title accordingly.

You may have already read my previous reply, so I want to make a separate one so you get a notification and know about this. You will get a schematic of your plot. I will be going to bed soon, so maybe not today, but definitely tomorrow.

And I have to say, you’re really taking this hard. Try not to get offended by a minecraft server. You need to rethink your life.

Look, I have lots of other things going on, and I am just very sensitive, and this kinda set me off. I’m just depressed and hurting.
Well I’m sorry if that’s happening to you, but what do you expect when you beg for a rank? We’re just going to give it to you? No. You needed to go through the same process as everyone else, but you didn’t. As I said before, don’t be on the internet if you want to have people do exactly what you want.
I understand. I’m sorry.
We don’t just delete threads, btw. Here’s your plot.
Thank you. Okay, goodbye everyone!

I’d like to share my side of the story briefly. Last night 7/19 you were on and you were saying you wanted a platform to build a big house on, I offered to make one for you but you only complained about not having WE yourself, it became obvious after I offered to check your plot for builder, that you were trying to guilt me into giving you builder without you earning it. You were upset that your friend had just gotten builder and was complaining about it for a while. I checked your plot and found it wasn’t quite builder worthy but I told you to ask another mod in about a week if you built a few more redstone contraptions. Instead you kept complaining about not having it, saying you hated yourself and everyone else for your lack of builder. A little while later you told a story about how you had to go to the hospital to see if you had cancer, at this point I felt quite bad for you, I mean only a dumbass would lie about having cancer. Me and @Stomachfoot started noticing that, your story didn’t quite add up, I won’t go into detail about these, but after all the inaccuracies about you story, I decided you weren’t lying because only a dumbass would lie about having cancer. So believing you had cancer I felt horrible for thinking that you didn’t. At this point I was able to forgive the rudeness prior to all this. But then out of nowhere you started fighting with @Aqapt for reasons I still don’t know. This fight ended with both of you getting 10 minute tempbans from me. Then today @Yummy_ is telling me that your on again being a dick again. So I saw you hadn’t leant your lesson and was ready to give a longer tempban, but then out of nowhere suddenly you didn’t have cancer. Now I’m willing to believe your doctors thought it was cancer than it didn’t turn out to actually be cancer and along the way you truly believed you did, as did I, but if your doctors made you think you had cancer thats a dick move on their part (now I’m no doctor but this feels like common sense) they should have only told you you had cancer if they were 100% certain. But I’m honestly more likely to believe that you lied about having cancer because your previous actions all showed you saying a whole bunch of crap to make us feel bad for you to try to guilt us into giving you builder. I think you lied about cancer thats about as bad as it gets. All the while you were acting like a complete asshole (even after being told to stop) which led to me and Yummy banning you.

TL;DR: You (potentially) lied about having cancer and you were a complete asshole, and was rightfully banned for it.

Look, before you just delete this (which I am positive you’ll do) read this.

This isn’t getting deleted…

I wanted builder to have more fun on the server. If you are all about having fun, at least let members use w/e. Very basic we. I do not like to place block after block individually, whilst all my friend are having so much fun with worldedit, so much ease.

Do you think that all fun is had only because of WE? Its not the one limiting factor on you having fun, the only thing stopping fun is you acting extremely rude.

Also, I can see how Yummy (or whatever) would get angry about me constantly asking

Ya think?!

but doing what he did is absolutely no way to handle it. Yummy is rude, and many people agree

Agreed. But you were being rude first, not that it exempts yummy, but pot calling the kettle black is all.

I told him that my dog passed away on the first day of summer (which is true, her name was Lola and she was 13. She died from CHF.), he said “boo hoo, suck it up”. So when he said his friend died, I said it back.

If your dog and your friend really did die, I’m truly sorry. But honestly it felt like you were just adding on the the guilt trip you were trying to pull on us.

Now, about the cancer thing

See my side of the story.

The only reason I was so bad in chat was everyone was bad to me

You started it, so they were bad because you were, not the other way around.

Stuff about how bad Mods are and how everyone can be annoying.

Well yea, everyone can be annoying (including you btw) but you usually ignore it and move on, you kept going even after I asked you to stop multiple times. As for staff going about and ruining peoples days, we help people on the server not bully them. We only were mean to you because you wouldn’t listen to me being nice to you.

Remember, just because this is a video game does not mean I am not a real human being with real human emotions. I am just as capable as feeling as you are.

But you seemed like a happy person up until I said you couldn’t have builder, then you became depressed as fuck and started guilt tripping me, that doesn’t sound real (if it is real and not getting builder has made you depressed, you need to stop taking this game so seriously, its just a game). I couldn’t see anything you did as being genuine because I still believed you were guilt tripping me.

Sorry for saying the things I said - but honestly, I’m a mirror. I reflect the behavior of others. You want me to behave in chat? Behave around me. You don’t wanna be told to suck it up when a loved something dies? Don’t tell me to suck it up. You see? It’s just the same loop over and over again.

If that apology is sincere. Apology accepted. But I still think your upset about not getting builder and this is yet another guilt trip. I did behave around you, I was apologetic about not believing you actually had cancer, I was apologizing left and right, but you just kept on being a dick. So if being nice wouldn’t work, whats left to try but being rude back to you, fight fire with fire. Well that only made the fire worse, so I just tempbanned you, then later banned you.

Thank you for reading. You can ban me, kick me around or do whatever now. (did you read this? bet you didn’t!)

Banned. Yes I did read it, as I quoted nearly every word of this.

All this is because you started acting depressed as fuck about not getting builder, again if you really are this upset about this remember, its just a game. If you are willing to apologize for you actions and stop taking this game so seriously, I would gladly unban you (you may have to convince yummy though). If you want to keep acting depressed about this I have nothing more to say.

If you really had cancer I’m truly sorry. If your doctors thought it was cancer, but it turned out to not be, they are dicks for telling you it was before they were 100% on it (again I’m not a doctor I don’t know if thats just how its done but it seems like a dick move to not). Either way, it sounds like your problem was solved and you are cancer (or spider bite) free now, congrats.

Okay, as long as you aren’t rude, like you were, I’m fine with a unban.

You were defying staff. Both when you were told to stop in chat and was told to wait a week by 2 staff, and denied by another. When it comes to this, what happens in your personally life doesn’t matter.

Also, if you had a job and tried to use the sadness of your life (someone dying, ect.), they would say no. You might say “Well this is different from a job.” Yes it is, but you still have to earn your rank/position.

That being said, if any of those did happen to you, then I’m sorry that any of those happen, and no person should have to live through it, but you can’t use the fact that it happened, to get what you want.

Just gonna add some things. My dad most of my grandparents all died within a timespan of 2 years. I got told to suck it up and move on even though i was 7 at the time. Also i already read that yummy didnt mean it as you thought he did. But even if he did he has a clear point. You shouldnt try to get any pity out of a dead familymember/pet. That would be the same as using them for some dumb youtube video. Now sorry if this was a bit late and its already closed.. but it really pisses me off when some1 uses a family member that died as an excuse.

this is my response and in no way shape or form can I accept or deny this. This is kinda like a vid of leafy.

#Wait, Why are you playing Minecraft?

So I’m just going to start by saying, YOU WOULDNT BE PLAYING A VIDEO GAME IF YOU HAD CANCER OR YOUR DOCTORS THOUGHT U HAD CANCER. There is no way you would not be getting treated 24/7 if u had cancer or your doctors thought u had cancer. My sister’s dad has cancer and he has gone to the ER so many times because of it, you wouldn’t be playing a video game or at home either. This is a lie, this is debunked u piece of shit.

#Wait, what is CHF?

So your dog died in the start of summer. and this was posted 2 months in summer. U SHOULD BE OVER THAT FUCK. may I also point out ur dog probs didn’t die because of CHF, because that is a fucking gene, she died of old age. Even if your dog died of CHF, she would have died because of a bad gene, not CHF. Also, he said his IRL HUMAN FRIEND DIED, that is worse then a dog because (A. you can grow to learn and like a person more than a dog (B. Because ur dog died not a friend. If you mom died you would be sadder than if your dog died. “boo hoo suck it up” fits more with ur dog dying then yummy’s IRL friend dying

###Edit: Doom pointed out that a mutation can happen and if it was a mutation ur dog died of cancer, cock

#Wait, Religion?

K this is going to be short, but like “Treat others the way you wanna be treated” is part of Christianity. I guess I know your Religion.

#Wait, Mods being bad?

this is another short one but, “In addition moderators just seem to go about fucking around doing nothing at all, fucking with people, insulting people and ruining people’s days.” OK FUCKER IN THE 2 YEARS IVE BEEN ON REDSTONER IVE NEVER SEEN A MOD RUIN A DAY MORE OR LESS FUCK WITH PEOPLE. If you think destroying clocks and banning people for sand cannons you are fucking wrong.

#Conclusion

This post should be instantly denied because of how bullshit everything is. I’m sorry but staff haven’t killed peoples day they HELP, THEY HAVE STUFF TO DO. Your retarded to think that anyone would think you had cancer. But as I read you said “the doctors thought it was cancer but it wasnt.” K they would still be treating you and I have atm a 2 year plan of meds because I have Morphea google it if you want.

K bye fucker you dont deserve to be unbanned for all the reasons Good day -IqUiKDrop

Thats a bit too much for an already (kinda) solved thread @IqUiKDrop
Okay, one anti-point to @IqUiKDrop. Dog dying can hurt a lot. And you can’t use others' experience to say that his isn’t that bad. Hurt is relative. But besides that, fair.
Any1 dying hurts if your close. No matter who or what it is. I still do believe that you should NEVER use it as an excuse neither should you use your own issues/illness as an excuse its just straight up stupid
also he didnt even follow the format how is this not insta closed?

@Budderben I’m going to give you 48h From now to either apologize for your actions, or do nothing (as I would expect) and stay banned.

Edit: lets round to the nearest hour and say July 22 23:00 GMT -8 (my timezone). or July 23 7:00 GMT 0.

Because it wasn’t originally an appeal.

Edit: moved to appeals subforum and changed title accordingly.

I would also like my builds back. Thanks. If you don’t give them back, haha, well… you’ll see

Can I just say that we shouldn’t have given you the builds because of the second part you said? Why should we have given you the builds if you are threatening us? Because of this, even though you may have downloaded it all ready, I will remove the link to the download @minenash gave you.

First, Quickdrop, I will not say anything to prevent a fight.

Second, I would like to apologize for my actions. I will not be a dickweed anymore. I will earn builder the way I’m supposed to.

No matter how he acted, it’s still his stuff. Let him have his plot.
Also Doomblah, let me clear this up. I went in, and here is where I lied. They at first said that looks like cancer. Another doc came in, said it was a spider bite for sure. I should have told the truth in the first place, and I am truly sorry.
@Futsy, sorry didn’t see the second part, I skimmed the thread, knowing I would have to read it on quote form multiple times.
Well I honestly didn’t expect you to actually apologize. Well I’ll stay true to my word and +1 your unban. If you stay true to your word and start to behave nicer.
Even though he did apologize he did many things wrong so ima say -1
He did a whole lot more than what was said before, especially towards me. I don’t think that his actions will change much, if at all. -1
Well I think the only offense that was actually ban worthy was his dickishness. But he has apologized and assuming he follows through and acts better I’d say hes earned an unban.
Thank you, Doom. You’re the best mod on the server
Doom? Best mod? Dies of laughter
Nothing wrong with preferences. We all have opinions.
You’re obviously sucking up. It pisses me off.
Dude you already won me over you dont have to pander to me.
forgot to add - my username is Budderben54.
Fuck me, this is like Redstoner71 all over again… After reading through this mess an unban/shortened bad seems alright, but any more fuck ups and I would strongly agree with a much harsher punishment (whispers “permban”)

Also, quik, here’s where you’re wrong.

1. All the others in her family lived until 16. She had a bad heart. It swelled up.
  2. Only a cock would call me a cock.
  3. Treat others the way you wanna be treated is something you learn in school. For me it has nothing to do with my religion. Even if it is religous it’s still something good to live by.
  4. I DO still have a hole in my head where the spider bite was.
  5. It’s none of your fucking business.
  6. Fuck you too. I’m sorry you have morphea. I have a friend that has it. I have giant freckles on my back. We all have issues. You could have got that post across in a much more civilized, meaningful manner. But remember, TOTWYWBT.
Listen people, I am not in the right. I am far from that. Neither are the moderators. I just want to apologize. If you didnt have anything to do with this shitfest, then stay out of it. It has nothing to do with you and you will potentially hurt others.
Quik, if you would like me to get the documents, I will. I’ll do anything to prove anyone wrong or right.
If you admit you were wrong, and don’t want your ban to be appealed, then we are done here. I am closing this appeal.
I still +1 his unban.
I do want my ban to be appealed. You think I don’t want to? Why else would this part exist lol

‘Treat others the way you wanna be treated is something you learn in school. For me it has nothing to do with my religion. Even if it is religous it’s still something good to live by.’

So… you used illness and death as an excuse.. because of this reason could i claim trusted cuz alot of my family members died? NO

I dont see any reason to unban i just do not

I don’t know what he did to get banned, ask for ranks? If so how many times did he do it? If he didn’t do it repeatedly I don’t think he deserves a permanent ban straight away.

And yes @BurgerLover1 I agree, bad things happen, but not an excuse to ask for a rank on a Minecraft server.

No idea how many times he did it but if it was enough to annoy yummy and to get banned.. i’m sure it was alot

Budderben asked multiple moderators for builder, and all of them said no. He then began asking if he could pay for it, and eventually started begging. Because he would not stop I put a tag (a notice) on him to not promote him for a while. Then he started getting really pissed.

I saw Budderben telling people that I was inconsiderate and an asshole, and saying that they should get better friends than me. When another mod logged on, he wanted to talk to them about how I was being totally unfair. As he would not stop, I kicked him. When he returned, Budderben began messaging me about the death of his dog, obviously trying to guilt me into promoting him. I explained that I knew what he was doing, and should stop.

He then went on Twitter and tweeted at RedstonerServer that I was a terrible mod and that “you should remove it” (“it” refers to me). This continued for a while, and as Budderben would not stop his angry obsession about not getting builder, I banned him for repeated annoyances, and, though I don’t believe it is in the ban reason, borderline spam.

Budderben had been on the server for 16 days and had a next to empty plot. There was no way he was going to get builder any time soon, as multiple mods told him.

Thats plenty of reason for a ban isnt it? Spam and kinda staff offense
Well, that sounds like a closed case to me.

Also, Quik, CHF is Congestive Heart Failure. Google it.

As you know, I am done with this shitty server. I have better things to do. I have a life to live. Goodbye.

If you have a life to live then why did you write a novel about your stupid ban
If this appeal is closed why are you still being a smartass?

“I am done with this shitty server.” Nuff said.

(Can sm1 lock this?)

This thread is locked.