New trusted world spawn

RedstonerCommunity vote → New trusted world spawn

SOLVED

Hello everyone.

So, recently I started exploring the trusted world. When I runned /tr, the first thing I’ve noticed is that the spawn is very poor, especially compared to the creative world’s one. I mean, look at the comparison…

#Creative: EDIT: The picture is gone.

#Trusted: :P lmao

I guess that you see difference: the first one is just epic, the second one is way too much outdated…

… And also, the sign doesnt even work anymore, since ServerSigns is gone… jokes on you!

So, what I was thinking is that we should make a new, better looking spawn that can solve the problem. What do you think about it?

Tell me your opinion about this! :) ~Brubri.

######P.s: I’m kinda worried that it isn’t the right subforum. If so, I’m sorry, I just didn’t know where to post this. :/

I think it needs some more decorations,just not copy the design over.
Definitely needs a redesign.

ServerSigns has departed since my departure.

FeelsBadMan

Needs a redesign tbh xD!

Yeah, needs redoing for sure!
I’m only a member but I think that the trusted world spawn needs a spawn that is better than the creative world one
Not really better than the creative spawn, but better than the current one.

they should have done the tr world spawn and the cr spawn

so +1

I’ll miss both the spawns, literally was there for years.. As the cliche but true saying goes “All good things must come to an end” oh well +1
What about just removing the spawn protection and letting people do stuff? It’s tr for a reason and if it goes to shit we can still fix it easily
We don’t really have a reason to. People don’t have a need to change stuff there, since the world is basically infinite and they can just build somewhere else. I would be okay with decreasing the protected area around the building, though.
Yummy I think he means just keep a spawn area, just have it unprotected, and hope the trusted people got their rank with good reason ;)
I know that’s what he meant, I just don’t see a point in it being unprotected. Nobody has any reason to be building there, so it shouldn’t cause any inconvenience if we keep it protected in case someone does something stupid.
Forgot to +1 this.
What about a contest for all trusteds, they copy the spawn over somewhere in the world for size. Staff/Buildteam choses the best (or no) new design.
Yummy no you didn’t get what I mean. Instead of making a spawn and then unprotecting it I’d suggest just unprotecting it and then whoever wants to can make a spawn :3
Oh, so unprotected it until the new spawn is built. I’m still against it, because if 3 people want to build it, they will all be conflicting and in each other’s way. The new spawn should be built somewhere else and when one is chosen it can be moved to the location of the current spawn.
I doubt we’ll get into the situation where there’s three seperate tr spawns being built and we have to choose one, and I’d also expect people to be more willing to build stuff if they saw immediate result. But the potential for “no but I want to build it” is definitely there so it’s probably better to not open it up

I could build it maybe when I get back, with bluesheep.

Or atleast some version of it.

@Yummy_ if you leave it unprotected, do you think anyone will mess it up? I think everyone knows what will happen if they do…

^(Yummy grabs demotion hammer)

Give me one good reason why protection should be removed (no, “why not” isn’t a good reason) and I’ll agree with you.
Because, @Dummy_ @Yummy_ we can add things that we want as a community. It’s not easy to explain but together we can create something fun instead or just the spawn being there and kind of boring.
I guess I’d be okay with unprotecting the spawn for a little while until we have built a new one, but after that it should be re-protected because nothing other than the spawn should be built at the spawn
^ I’m with Yummy again.

I thought I replied to this last week /shrug.

I’m all for an updated TR spawn, and if that means unprotecting it then still +1

I don’t care how you do it, but get a new TR spawn.

+1