smallest 11x11 contest

RedstonerBuilding → smallest 11x11 contest

you can build a door 6x6 or above, until 11x11, smallest door from each size wins

everyone can join, but will not be required to(this is an optional thing)

you can submit up to 4 doors you completed in the past as long as you have one that hasn’t been built before the contest

I will be scoring based on 4 things

speed-how fast it is(not required) size-how small it is-doesn’t need to be compact simplicity of use-how simple is it to use complexity-the more complex(harder to build in most cases) it is to build, the better

leave a reply with your submitted creations size and volume will be required to be submitted, but not a screenshot of the door please put instructions for getting to door(s) speed and complexity are optional

(complexity it how complex the redstone is, simplicity is relating to how simple the door is to make open and close, things such as no reset circuits, or small reset circuits)

you are allowed to submit creations separately, as long as they are on the same thing

lol sure. Not smallest but fast af 5x10 nether portal flush door. small 5x10 nether portal (smaller but still not smallest) smallest non seamless 6x6 small nonseamless 5x5. 3 .15 4x4’s (smallest 1’s out there) shared record sized 2x2 hipster. small .15 dpe
“smallest 11x11 contest” thats between Me and andy (under 5k) and BPhineas (idk what size he is going for) but I guess me and andys subbmision is the 9x9? Idk probs the best on the list
I’m sure his is gonna be bigger while considering his other work, dont have high hopes for that 1 :/
let me point out no matter what, Me and andy have the smallest 9x9 IN THE WORLD so I mean make a new wr for 9x9 :/ but no one does 9x9s soo ez
welp burger ruins dreams folks your welcome for putting “ur gay” sign on the 9x9 XD
Alright iquik listen up. Ur 9x9 is not the greatest thing in the world. Yes it is small but there have been made better things. Stop waving this door in everyones face and acting like your better then everyone. Also that “ur gay” sign wasnt directed to you and you added it to the 9x9 urself
Do expandable walls count? Like a 10 high expandable door?
Gee @IqUiKDrop , no need to spam that thing at the forums. :p

the 11x11s will not be judged until they are finished, and will be judged by staff

this is due to iquikdrop+andyandythin not doing theirs, and I have paused mine until further notice

the other doors will be judged in about 2 weeks though, so I would like to see them

(iquikdrop and andyandythin, you woun’t have to submit 11x11 until later, but please get everything else in)

9x9 might be judged by staff too, due to me building one

I may do another contest between me and iquikdrop/andyandythin sometime soon, judged by staff based on impressiveness, but I’m ending contest without judging anything due to not enough doors and sizes, if you want your door compared/judged, tell me in here in the near future and I will judge the doors you want.

I will be doing a contest on smaller doors later. look forward to that

(you can also show me doors ingame and I will award players accordingly)

If its only a contest between you three then why do you need to post about it here, kinda annoying