/p deny <player> [reason]

RedstonerFeature requests → /p deny <player> [reason]

==NOTE: this feature request may look like this (in fact, I had this idea when I saw it) but you’ll see that’s not the same (I personally think that this is better).==

What feature do you want?

The title pretty much explains everything. What I’m asking for is an addition to /p deny player. Basically, with this feature you will be able to give a reason while denying a player (like when people get kicked/banned) and when that player tries to get into the plot, a message will be displayed in his chat, saying something like Hey! you are denied from this plot! Reason: *displays reason* (of course if you don’t add any reason, only the first half of the message will be displayed).

^(Example: /p deny * Sorry, this plot is private!)

Why do you think it’s a good idea?

Mostly because it should stop people from asking things like “why I can’t enter in your plot???” which gets really annoying after some time. So, basically, I think that this is a good idea because people want to deny players from their plots and they don’t want to be annoyed in chat.

Tell me your opinion about this! :) -Brubri.

+1 Would love this
I really like that idea +1
+1 Not a bad idea.
+1, may be awhile, because #PlotMe.
I’d probs never use it, but it’s a good idea! +1
i only read the title but definitly +1
+1 all the way c:

Yes, seems very useful actually +1

Edit: also, +1 to @minenash and his markdown skills

Also, unless you put a reason, of a plot has * denied then the msg should be Sorry this plot of private
I will keep this in mind :>
However, a simple plot flag that allows only added players to enter, which tells you “Sorry, this plot is private” might be better, or at least simpler to implement.
+1, I would like to tell people “stop fucking spamming my doors” ==note== Thats never happened to me
@IqUiKDrop that’s basically the main reason why I requested this feature x)
+1. Also add /p remove <player> [reason] becuz ppl would ask “Why TF do u remove” and it could show like STUPID FUCKIN SPAMER