A long time on redstoner Celebration!!!

RedstonerOther → A long time on redstoner Celebration!!!

Well, I have been on this server for much longer than firstseen says, I’ve been here for around 4 years on this beautiful server we call Redstoner. Anyone remember when Visitor had W/E? Well, all I can say to the people who weren’t on at that time, is that it was a very dark time indeed. Bloody hell, I even remember when the orange tent spawn was NEW to the server! Sometimes the chat is full of text and random jokes that make no sense, then there are the times when nobody types anything, which is really depressing. I love this server, I do play less than I used to, but it’s still my favourite server. The community is very helpful, they fix or break what needs fixing, but they always try their hardest. I’ve been banned, forgotten, remembered, had my name change to orange for a day, I haven’t had a good history, but I just feel like there is always more to do, more people to talk to. While talking to people on redstoner, I feel safe, IRL I have glasses and look like a nerd.

Thank you Redstoner community and thank you Logal for putting up with me.

I will now list people who I remember and have helped me throughout the years: -Logal -Phantomredstoner/phantombuilder -Archangelus21 -oya -c_c -yop_tropix -APthree -jomo(AKA Redstone_sheep when I met him) I think there is more, but i can’t remember the names, sorry guys!

[EDIT by pep]: Fixed the names for you :)

Congrats and thank you for sticking with us!
Lol just thought I should add this, considering the amount of people doing this rn.