What's your worst luck ever in IRL?

Off topicOther → What's your worst luck ever in IRL?

I’ll start off.

Yesterday, I burned my shoulders and today I got stung on both shoulders by jellyfish [shrug]

I’m not sure, I’ve tried to repress most of those memories. Maybe everything my school has done to fuck me over this last year?

#*Insert bad table tennis memories

A bit of side information: In order to win, you need to win 3 games, so it’s a best of 5 match, each game the first to 11 points wins, with a minimum 2 point difference.

So, it was the deciding game, 2-2 and I was down match point at ,14-13, my opponent serves, he serves ^(AAAND) Ball hits the edge of the table and bounces off and I lost.

Well, when I was around 3 or 4 years old, my elbow popped out while being lifted onto a couch, next week, dislocated elbow pulled off the couch, third week, I got a nail stuck in my hand. Yeah, I wasn’t very careful.
Pulled a muscle then 1 day later i broke my arm where i pulled that muscle

Apparently when I was like 3, I fell of a chair and broke my arm…

Twice.

I have a scar on my head, it’s like dead center on my face, it has been sewed 3 times and 2 times patched. You would ask yourself how dafuq did i manage to do that. The simple answer to that is: i was retarded when i was little(not that i am not now), and i fell off a trampoline, twice, my bed is like the upper bed(me and my sis share a room) and i fucking somehow managed to fall off that as well. I don’t know what else i have done to fuck that scar up even more, but anyways it’s 2mm deep in my head.
If u share a room with ur sis, how the fuck do you masturbate lmao
people who play block games masturbate? LUL
burg i do it when she ain’t home wich is almost everyday from 12 pm till like 11 pm so i have some time to masturbate xD
Jesus fucking Christ, can we not please?
in before he busting a nut one day and his sister walks in LMAO
This thread is locked.