Ability to link multiple minecraft accounts to 1 Redstoner website account and some related things

WebsiteWebsite feature requests → Ability to link multiple minecraft accounts to 1 Redstoner website account and some related things

Some people use alt accounts in-game, and I think it would be nice to link all of one’s minecraft accounts to 1 website account and to make it so

• one can choose which mc account is to be the main account (and thus, which avatar is to be used)
  • Who’s Playing? leads to a correct information whether a person is using an alt or not
  • /check gets the correct informations whether a person is using an alt or not
  • /seen, /firstseen and /playtime display information about all of one’s minecraft accounts
  • being added to (or denied from) a plot gets shared to all of one’s minecraft accounts

And if one wishes for its alt account not to be public information, then (or just don’t link the alt to the website account)

The feature I want the most is the first one, everything else is just some extra.

^ What Logal said.

But, since I think it’s a great idea, I’ll still support it. +1!

I like this, however I do have a concern, if people look at “who’s playing” add that see a name, they won’t see that name online. +1 though