Keep inventory on in sv and tsv

ArchivesFeature requests → Keep inventory on in sv and tsv

CLOSED

I think Keep inventory should be kept on in sv because people might have diamond armor and diamond swords and stuff.But ye I took a vote one day in the server and lots of people said keep inventory in SV should be on as well as votes from trusteds in /tsv.Let me know your opinion on this.Thanks! -PKSwag

I’ll quickly just set the gamemode to creative for those who light’ve lost stuff before and then set it back after 48h. Oh and fly mode for everyone ofc because some people don’t have an elytra and feel left out which would be unfair.

I just don’t get it. It’s survival. You grind your diamond armor so that you don’t die anymore. If you do anyways then sorry but you suck. If you fall into a lava lake then it’s just faur that you burn to death, as well as all the stuff. Enabling keepinventory is kindof like enabling teleport again because you can just suicide to tp back, there’s no consequences. Hungry? No need to farm food, just suicide. Lost somewhere in the world and don’t know how to get back? Jump off a cliff.

Losing your stuff when you die is the motivation not to do it. Else it wouldn’t matter.