Infinite chests

RedstonerFeature requests → Infinite chests

WIP

Whenever people make a contraption that uses up items in some way they often put a stack of chests and hoppers on top to supply it. With the addition of a feature that allows infinite or self-refilling chests (or another similar container block), this would no longer be necessary. This can speed up and simplify the building process, Make the builds look better when they don’t have stacks of chests towering into the sky and reduce lag. To implement this maybe a command like /infinite (I’m not that creative) could be used followed by a right click on a chest.
This is pretty cool, +1
+1 this could also work with furnace fuel.
+1 that would fix my issues with my masterind color display
(I know it’s already marked as WIP, but whatever) +1

Im just going to point out this works in vanilla mc pick block + control, idk unless a plugin broke it, I see no need to code this. -1

Edit:A plugin breaks it, this should be more of a bug report as its a default mc feature

Um, no. This isn’t in vanilla. The request is requesting a chest that has AC unlimited amount of items.
A small program could just refill the chest if it becomes empty. It doesn’t have to be a nbt tag.
I think what @IqUiKDrop means, is that you could repeatedly place a chest with items, using command blocks, but since I assume you do not want to do that, PLUGINS!
I know this is already set as WIP, but I’ll still give my +1! It would be nice to have it for dispensers and droppers too c:

I know this is already set as WIP, but I’ll still give my +1! It would be nice to have it for dispensers and droppers too c:

^that

+1 for sure.

Whenever people make a contraption that uses up items in some way they often put a stack of chests and hoppers on top to supply it. With the addition of a feature that allows infinite or self-refilling chests (or another similar container block), this would no longer be necessary. This can speed up and simplify the building process, Make the builds look better when they don’t have stacks of chests towering into the sky and reduce lag. To implement this maybe a command like /infinite (I’m not that creative) could be used followed by a right click on a chest.

()[]

Let’s do this! :) can’t wait guyz

-1 i like the idea but if you want to make something for sp then what?