Cassiboy_NL_16 stealing my trap.

RedstonerBlames → Cassiboy_NL_16 stealing my trap.

CLOSED

Description

This user asked me if he wanted to build something in his plot. I built a simple lava trap. The same trap can be found in my plot. after he denied me from his plot, i demanded he delete the trap i built. After sometime he undenied me from his plot, but i coulndt build. i also saw he now put a sign that says" built by Cassiboy_NL_16" with his head under it. please take action. this user doesnt seem to have a website account, and is a visitor. i demand that my contraption must be deleted. EDIT:He just threathen me to hack my MC account as well, probabily to scare me off. took a screen and added to the proof link. EDIT EDIT: He also began smapping insults at me, another reason to be banned. screen taken and added to the proof link. EDIT EDIT EDIT: He seems like he’s insulting others as well. screen took and added to the proof link. EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: Stolen contraption was deleted by the trusted user nullbutter. ==i will take the concequencies (if there will be any) of the the deletion of the said build wihouth admin approval, as i pushed him into doing so.==

Failed attempts

I asked him to delete the trap I built after he denied me from his plot.

Not relevant.

Time

2017/08/07 15:10

Grief

No grief.

Proof

The user Dowly_ can confirm this. http://imgur.com/a/2tCjR

I confirm, just to clarify.

First: location is relevant since it was on a persons plot. Second: please do not delete the contraption in question before a staff member have looked into the case.

closed