Worlds smallest 9x9 >:)

RedstonerBuilding → Worlds smallest 9x9 >:)

So a few weeks ago @IqUiKDrop made a 9x9 with observers that was pretty huge for using observers. Then he started bragging about it. that triggered me lol so @BrubriRedstone And i started making a 9x9 with wilux’s amazing layout. It was working out great and we got really far in 1 single day. then i went on vacation and couldnt help anymore. so a lovely guy named @Ralp took my spot and actually finished it in a really compact space. and boy must i say. it looks great.

Now iquik has already viewed a 10x10 version of this made by wilux. he said “They’re not comparable” I disagree. its a 9x9/10x10 its seamless it doesnt use any slimes and it uses observers and basic redstone. just like his did. my point? They’re the same thing but ours is just compacter :>

Looks very good, what’s the volume?
Cant remember its under 1k though

I mean I say that cause ours is still smallest without flying machines, so uh make one without flying machines and Ill say its better then what ever this is. good luck with that…

Thats why I say “you cant compare them”

Ive said that so many times, THERE ARE CATOGORIES people can still claim wr even if its not the overall smallest

Edit: “Now iquik has already viewed a 10x10 version of this made by wilux. he said “They’re not comparable” I disagree. its a 9x9/10x10 its seamless it doesnt use any slimes and it uses observers and basic redstone. just like his did. my point? They’re the same thing but ours is just compacter :>” I mean you forgot that fact that the layout u used has flying machines, so yes itsnot the same….. EVEN SIDNEY SAID IT USES FLYING MACHINES and he started the 10x10 layout that sparked the 9x9 layout

Yes it has flying machines but its a flying machine without slime therefore its just a regular pusher that you used aswell»stop thinking ur 9x9 is better as its beaten as of now
its not a regular pusher its a flying machine a sextuple in the top isnt a flying machine
also its still a flying machine if it doenst use slime its still a flying machine as we used a piston extender u used a piston worm and a flying machine
Burger has the smallest 9x9, IqUikDrop has the smallest 9x9 without ‘flying machines’ (which is a pretty pointless record imo but suit yourself). Tada! Problem solved

no I still need something else cause burger cant seem to understand what he uses

https://imgur.com/EMXh1JC https://imgur.com/NPwKOql

he says its a flying machine but then because it doesnt use slime is a normal pusher

your debunking urself burger

Lets just point out this part btw “how fucking stupid can burger be” … yeah k i wont go in on that :)

Anyway what that shitty genji main said is true. Go have your pointless record I dont really care. A 9x9 without ‘flying machines’ is 1 of the shittiest titles ever. Anyway as i said it is a flying machine used as a pusher but then again it acts like a normal extenders as it pushes back the blocks.

But anyway i can see that you cant handle defeat that well and just are a penny. 2 faced and worthless

u say its a flying machine then say its not and it doesnt use a “pusher” cause its a flying machine it uses a piston worm at the top so like no nothing about that is a pusher more or less a sextuple its a flying machine THE PERSON WHO CAME UP WITH THE LAYOUT SAID THAT BURGER, also may I restate “being smaller doesnt make it better”
also “Lets just point out this part btw “how fucking stupid can burger be” … yeah k i wont go in on that :)” u did go into that u mentioned it if u didnt say anything u wouldnt have cared which u clearly do.
Lmao smaller not better? Meanwhile you’ve been bragging the whole fucking time 🤣 Also can you even read? “Anyway as i said it is a flying machine used as a pusher but then again it acts like a normal extenders as it pushes back the blocks.” I admitted that its a flying machine. But what does it matter if it is? It still does the exact same fucking thing as your oversized shitty 9x9. Now stfu will you
a flying machine is still a flying machine its like saying “I have a train but its not a train because its not a steam engine”
a flying machine is still a flying machine its like saying “I have a train but its not a train because its not a steam engine”
IqUiKDrop, stop being so fucking stuck up, get your head out your arse and accept that Burger’s 9x9 is fucking smaller. Take your title of “Smallest 9x9 without ‘flying machines’”, now here’s your trophy.
but hes proving his point is false

Just look at the situatin with your brain rather than your arse. Burger admitted that it was a fucking flying machine, you probably didn’t see that, but here it is:

I admitted that its a flying machine

THUS, my point still stands that yours isn’t the smallest 9x9, but is the smallest without a ‘flying machine’. Please, just please reference the more recent replies, rather than bitching about old messages where he said it wasn’t a flying machine -,-

Edit: The stupidity of some people still amazes me…

U know he said it was but then said it wasnt and said it was a pusher and its not cause there is no pusher every the only thing is u clearly dont understand that its a flying machine cause u say it is then u counter that point saying its a pusher cause it doenst use slimeblocks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI i mean you dont even um say you’re’s you say you are I dont think u used the right your there

You’re so fucking ignorant, the last thing he said was that it DID use a flying machine. You still seem to be annoyed at him that at one point in time, he didn’t want to admit that. Just realise now, and be happy, that Burger now fucking agrees with you, if that’s not too hard of a task.

Also don’t correct my grammar with a sentence that doesn’t start with a capital letter, and doesn’t end with a period.

genji were both stupid dwen confirmed that.

Iquik: smallest 9x9 without ‘flying machines’ Brub ralp and i: smallest 9x9

Now fucking shut up iquik i couldnt even read ur post without reading it a second or third time

no brub rapl and burger smallest 9x9 with flying machines
it also only took u like 5 days the 9x9 me and andy made took wayyy longer and we use a normal layout which most people like more other then mumbo jumbo cause fuck mumbo jumbo
only way to seal this is a 1v1 on hypixel
This thread is locked.