Lachy579

RedstonerAppeals → Lachy579

SOLVED

Type of Ban/Demotion Permanently Banned

Ban/Demotion Reason /Up Griefing - What has happened is an old friend of mine who is also already banned on the server ‘MrChopSticks’ managed to steal my account to go on Redstoner because he knew I wouldn’t find out considering I hadn’t actually played Minecraft in like 2 years or so. He knows all the different WorldEdit commands and pretty much tries to exploit or ‘bring strife upon’ anyone or anything he can because he’s extremely destructive, and he continued to use the /up command after reading somewhere on the server where it says NOT to do it. (I am aware that ‘a hacker’ is not a good excuse, especially because they used to be a friend of mine :/ )

What I have done wrong Not protected my Minecraft account well enough to ensure I don’t get hacked which I have read the terms and no that it shouldn’t be excusable but that’s what I have done.

Why I should be Unbanned/Repromoted To be honest, Ill be surprised if I get unbanned but if I do ill make sure I am much more secure with my Minecraft credentials and change them more often, as well as Ill understand if I don’t really have the trusted rank in game anymore because of these consequences

Please use this format. Good luck!
Edited to suit correct Format, Sorry about that!

Type of Ban/Demotion Banned for /up Permanent, Temporary, IP, and so on

Ban/Demotion Reason Banned for /up ~~~

Additionally, if anyone else was using your account (siblings, your dog, a hacker, …) that is YOUR problem. You are responsible for your account and need to take care of it.

Of course, you would secure your account if you get unbanned, if you do that I think you deserve an unban. +1

This server is literally the only server I’d still get on Minecraft to play because of the community and fun / problem solving.
You seem to be a nice person, and getting your account unsecured is just a mistake you never wanted, I would want to see you back :)
What GWJ said and I have destructive friends as well so I know how frustrating it is to get banned because of them, so I hope Pepe decides to unban you! :)
I believe your story, and it’s not the first time we’ve heard something like this, but every time it’s the same thing: it’s your own fault if you’re not securing your account. I’d love to see you back on the server, but I’m not very sure if the staff will unban you.
I would unban you as long as you make sure to protect your account from now on.
I agree with all the above.
^ as long as you set a password it should be good lol
+1 to unban with yummy conditions
+1 to PJ to +1 to Doomblah to +1 to Yum
Just unban the guy already. I think we all think he’s worthy of unban.
+1 to unban with what Yummy said
I have currently been using a password manager maybe for the last 3 months, for lots of accounts such as all of my Social Media, and accounts for Steam, Origin, Minecraft and League of Legends, as well as I haven’t actually been able to use the /register command in game because I haven’t been active on the server since the /register command was implemented. Thank you all for being so kind.
+1 for an unban, hope you learned something from it. Passwords are no joke and nobody but you should know them, including your friends.
Unbanned. Let me know if you have any problems joining @lachy579, and please set up a LoginSecurity password immediately. I will be checking that you have done so.