Member/builder can interact with Trusted World but can't build on it. Works like a player who is not added to a plot and is not denied.

ArchivesFeature requests → Member/builder can interact with Trusted World but can't build on it. Works like a player who is not added to a plot and is not denied.

CLOSED

Yes. It stinks to not have ability to test big things out on TW. Includes Tsskyx’s Display. Bcz I want to see what things ppl build in trusted.

+1

PS. You had to make the title so long? XD

So you want to allow everyone to spam doors in tr? Meh
no they can /ds XD busted

Well, I don’t really think it’s a good idea.

I’m pretty sure no one is just going to /ds every single lever that there is in trusted world. There are hundreds/thousands of them.

The point of it being a trusted world means that it’s for trusted members, you’re lucky enough to have access to it imo… -1

It would allow players to spam levers, so no.

1. What about the time between this feature would be accepted and they get a chance to get around to it?
  2. What about players who haven’t been on in a long time, and wouldn’t know of the change?
  3. What about the players who no longer play?
  4. What about what Modii said:

I’m pretty sure no one is just going to /ds every single lever that there is in trusted world. There are hundreds/thousands of them.

Yeah this won’t happen, you’re lucky you can even have access.

Just adding on to this, you guys are lucky you can even access the world since a lot of people (including myself) were against that.
Use trusted world as an incentive to be on your best behavior to get trusted.