OlafElBoso (used to be unitedkingdom3)

RedstonerAppeals → OlafElBoso (used to be unitedkingdom3)

CLOSED

(This is all in the perspective on OlafElBoso(unitedkingdom3))

Type of Ban/Demotion Permanently Banned

Ban/Demotion Reason Griefing a plot

What I have done wrong I don’t know if the plugin LoginSecurity was installed or even available back then, but if it was, I should have used it so that my sister wouldn’t blame stuff on me.

Why I should be Unbanned/Repromoted I am very mad at my sister for griefing her own plot with MY account trying to blame it on me. (My sister’s IGN was barbiebri) My sister also got banned for griefing my plot. I really liked the nice staff there and could not find another server like redstoner. I am also more mature, and have been banned for 2 years. I will protect my account with the plugin LoginSecurity so that my sister doesn’t do it again.

Why does she know your password and why don’t you secure your account knowing that your “sister” is a griefer. It is quite a weird situation here. In general I wouldn’t trust you myself when it comes to unbanning you, but I also know how it feels to be punished for what you haven’t done. Anyways, you do have quite a weird (“smart”) sister to do things like that.
uhhh he didn’t use loginsecurity which was a mistake by him
Well, we don’t know if there was even loginsecurity installed or even available 2 years ago
Also, she used his computer not her own

I’m not sure about this.

I am not particularly happy with the idea of a (recently!) offending player appealing on behalf of another, but I will let that slide unless I am provided with any reason to look into it further. I also dislike appeals years after the ban was issued stating things like

I am also more machure, and have been banned for 2 years.

“mature” isn’t even spelt correctly, for crying out loud.

Just like Lachy’s successful appeal, it would be an easy thing to unban the player and get him to secure his account. The difference is that Lachy is a trusted player that I had met a few times and I have some level of faith in him to follow our instructions and to believe his appeal was the truth. I can’t say that about this one, which is that of a visitor that I have never seen before in my life.

Perhaps if other staff members would like to give him a chance, I can be persuaded to ‘see the light’ and agree to unbanning him, but for now I remain somewhere between neutral and a negative vote.

I’m terrible at spelling XD

I find it very suspicious that you get banned for yourself and 4 min later when you join with a alt account as well. You had to make 2 a appeal for both accounts… Then post at other people’s that you would really like them to come back. And then you help a friend getting unbanned that played 2 years and 4 months ago? I would check the ip for Olaf to check if it isn’t another account from william.

ooh, and trying to get attention by posting/responding/messaging in chat a lot so admins get annoyed all the time was the reason you(william) got tempbanned. You just added this post to that list(I think that was the tempban reason)

that is my opinion. although i have nothing to say about it

Oedze, I was just curious if they tempbanned my alt and you can check the ip for Olaf and you would see that he lives in a different place than I live. He wanted to play with me after I was able to get back in. Also, Olaf would have gotten unbanned after my tempban ran out unless he somehow got unbanned before my tempban ran out but that would be VERY unlikely.

I don’t know exactly what happened, but let me quote the appeal guidelines:

If you were falsely banned from or demoted on our server for some reason you may post an appeal here. Note that barely anyone is getting unbanned, don’t waste our time if you were reasonably banned!

Additionally, if anyone else was using your account (siblings, your dog, a hacker, …) that is YOUR problem. You are responsible for your account and need to take care of it.

@oedze Don’t worry, I’d already checked the other day that William didn’t have any more alts.
William, please don’t make multiple msgs in a row, if your have something to add, just press edit.