Goodbye, or atleast for now.

RedstonerOther → Goodbye, or atleast for now.

I’ve been playing minecraft for 4 years now. It’s been more then 3 years since I started playing on redstoner. But it has to come to an end. Over those years, minecraft has changed, redstoner has changed, and I have changed. When I came here, I was 13 years old, and I had no idea what I was doing, and I didn’t care either. Now I’m 17 years old, looking to find out what to do with my life and what my future is. Probably not minecraft.

Thanks so much for everything. My time here has been fantastic, the community was so nice and welcoming. It was nice to get to know a lot of people here and to build stuff with them. It also slightly helped my terrible English.

I might come back if I feel like I want to, but I just do not feel like playing this game anymore, it’s no longer interesting to me. I will be around on the forums.

#Thanks,

• All the staff for maintaining this server and making all of this possible. ^(that link isn’t right…)

• @ArhurValk for being the best moderator ever. ^(no offense to others)

• @Arminecraft for a lot of random conversations. ^(did we ever get anything done?)

• @AttanabilRS for making videos with me on YouTube. ^(even though I can’t remember if we actually built anything together)

• @BrubriRedstone this I what I meant when I said there were to many people to thank.

• @CubemasterXD for my very first Skype call. ^(and more random stuff)

• @D0an sorry that I’ve been a bit of a d*ck to you in the past, I hope you can forgive me.

• @GotThat the best day of the year is always june 6th.

• @Evanis_ for always being a bit of an anus.

• @FullyStealth for a lot of good memories. ^(me and @GenjiShimadaMain made the fastest 4x4 glass door after we tried for so long)

• @HackerAttacker for calling me a scrub that one time I got my timezone wrong twice. ^(damn that was stupid)

• @innosteve and @Stomachfoot for destroying the dream of making the first 10 high expandable wall. ^(after I borke ours because WorldEdit was dumb)

• @Kappeh and @LogicraftRS for making amazing videos on YouTube. ^(you guys have a great passion for editing videos, they look amazing)

• @Matoseb and @MrGronghi for really inspiring me back when you still made videos. ^(it got me into redstone)

• @NomNomCooky for all the cookies in the world. ^(you’ve been inspiring me for a long time, you’ve really improved during that time)

• @HamsterADentist for some very long conversations. ^(mostly about PCs)

• @psrcek David.

• @purpledragonnuke for being the most derpy guy I’ve met here. ^(even though we never made anything at all)

• @ReachTehComunity and @Redstonary for making some huge doors even back in 1.4. ^(there was nothing stopping you from being innovative)

• @Redempt and @Yummy_ should be included as staff but retired just before I made this. ^(yummy get rid of the christmas hat)

• @Sidney This. [yt:nx7JRRTL3eg]

• @Skyflip you have improved so much over the past years, your video quality is excellent. ^(so are your rollercoasters)

• @TrulyAmazingAlex for letting me use your music in a video.

• @WebyRedstone for being the most unproductive guy I’ve met here. ^(seriously we never did anything)

• @Xytric_ for helping me out a lot when I started out. ^(that 4x4 upside down corner door)

• @GWJD to me it was very recently that you joined, but that’s already 2 years ago, and you have come very far.

• @DerpyTrash_ for more pointless skype calls.

• @eriyo2000 for inspiring my YouTube channel when I started.

• @IlI for that time you had a server where we played on but never finished.

Finally,

• @setoredstone for sometimes making stuff and sometimes doing absolutely nothing at all.

• @GenjiShimadaMain for probably having to endure my cracking voice the most out of everyone on here.

• @BurgerLover1 for building with me a lot and always coming up with new ways to insult me. ^(and that time we tried to make a 10 high expandable wall)

@Nyxify and @BlockyNinja

for being the reason I started to make redstone. Without you I would never have come so far. when I started it was great to have your support and to make stuff back when I was a member here, I still can’t thank you enough.

#Goodbye,

#~CookieRedstone (also known as Cookie or Thidgemehn)

I cri evritim. (Lol i logged in just to post this)
Good to know that you’re actually still alive, never heard from you since your demotion xD
Sad to see you go Cooky, hope to see you again sometime o/
Yea, kinda got a life now (rip)

Nooo, Cookie! I’ll miss you D:

I hope you’ll join and say hi every so often.

Nein! Cookie pls no don’t do this and I will forgive u sorry for being a dick to you.

It was good being friends :C

==Also: fix your link to https://redstoner.com/users?staff==

Cookie, you’re lovely. How can you do this to me. You’ve been a huge inspiration for me. Not only that, but a good friend I will never forget. It’s weird to think about it, but Redstoner changed my life in a good way. To be more precise, you did. You were one of the first redstoners I met and started to talk with. I felt like home, a friend who I could have some fun with, a friend who could make the time go faster just by saying dumb things and complaining about his SHITTY LAPTOP OR PC. Oh I will never forget those conversations. The funniest of it all? I wanted to learn redstone from you, and I ended up doing everything but that xD Not that you weren’t capable of it, it’s just that I realised you were more than a teacher for me. And maybe this is getting too dramatic and emotional now, so why not remember that time when you built a dick in the trusted world. Now seriously, thank you for being a part of the server, for letting me meet you, and for being yourself. You’re awesome and crazy as you are and, even though life will ask you to behave correctly, you MUST never lose that part of yourself that still makes me laugh everytime I talk with you. Oh, and these skype calls don’t need to end you know, leaving redstoner doesn’t mean leaving your internet life ;))) GL HF, Armine :3

Should I mention I didn’t know you were 17 though? I always felt like I was way older xD

Although I’m no longer active on the server, it’s a shame to see you go :( You were the second person from redstoner who I ever talked to (remember when we were in a call with Burger during his sex ed class? :P). We don’t talk much anymore, but I’d really like to catch up with you sometime in the near future, whether that be just through messages or with a nice call :) Best of luck for the future,

Max <3

I’m sad that you left us here, but I guess every book must have an end.

Sad to see old redstoners go (old refering to from back in the day) But we all need to go at some point. Good luck in your life, I’m always here fore you (on skype or discord or steam or twitter or whatever) when you need someone to talk to

-Cube PS: old memes ftw

I’ll miss you a lot. We have had many good times on teamspeak, and I’ll always remember it. And no, I won’t get rid of the Christmas hat.

@PyjamaL1ama I probably will, I have MineChat ;)

@D0an I think @LogalDeveloper fixed it?

@Arminecraft wait, I never asked you to guess my age? Everyone gets it wrong because I sound like a 13 year old giraffe.

@Annyeonghaseyo dammit with the long names…

@CubemasterXD I seriously haven’t seen that before, but I did just waste 2 minutes of my life xD

@Yummy_ get rid of it please.

Always a sad day when we lose one of our most active members. Sad to see you go.
Goodbye fellow redstoner. Cookieisaderp.
I’ll miss ya, and fyi I’m keeping my santa hat on too.
I will always miss you

Get rid of it already @minenash

Also, I completely forgot to thank someone.

• @RobotAssassin99 for trolling me instead of promoting me ;)
No, I’ve had it for over 3 years, it’s even on my YouTube banner