/pt for retired

ArchivesFeature requests → /pt for retired

SOLVED

I use /pt for redstone, often with /set piston on it so I can set pistons up more easily.
I don’t see a problem with it, though others' opinions might differ. Or I might have missed something.

I’d say that giving special perms to retired staff is bullshit, retiring means leaving your position as well as your permissions given together with that rank. The retirement “badge” is to show respect to those people who have worked for the staff team and stepped down.

==DISCLAIMER: This is all just my opinion, :3==

Retired already has extra permissions, such as nick
Personally, I think even Trusted should get it. If they can’t be trusted with something like this, then they shouldn’t be trusted. even if I’m alone on the idea that they’re trusted enough, I do still +1 this post.
Actually Nash, I agree with you there.
I agree with @minenash that trusted should also get it. They didn’t obtain their rank for nothing, and I think they could be trusted with this permission.
Though, what does this permission allows you to do?
PowerTool allows you to bind commands to your in-hand items. Any item may be assigned commands for both left-click and right-click. Bound commands remain until you manually clear the binding. There might me more, but I don’t think so.
Not saying that it’s true, but even trusteds could abuse it in a way. I am not stating it as a fact, I say it as my point of view. So please don’t get mad at me.
Theoretically Abby permission of any power can be abused by anyone with it.
@GWJD they could, but they probably won’t.
-1 you retired you don’t get staff perms
@Doomblah You’re literally ignoring the entire point of the post

I totally support this.

If anyone is worried about misuse, you could add a cooldown if the command has been run a certain number of times per second.

I’m liking this! +1