World Record Door Plot!

RedstonerBuilding → World Record Door Plot!

WIP

#So I came up with the idea…

And I decided that redstoner needs to have a records plot.

This plot will be the go-to place to check for current records, seamless, nonseamless, fastest, smallest, you name it.

The layout of this plot will be the following: smallest seamless and fastest doors on the bottom floor, smallest nonseamless and fastest doors on the second layer smallest concept doors on the top layer.

If you would like to help me build 1 11x11, 3 10x10s, 2 9x9s, 2 8x8s, 1 7x7, 2 6x6s, don’t hesitate to tell me! I’d love to suffer less have this plot finished as soon as possible!

Here’s how it looks currently.

Edit: Oh and of course, if you want your record-holding door on the plot, do tell me as well.

Seems like a recreation of what used to be called The Gallery actually a good idea.

I might help you if I find the time to play MC :)

Just requesting for my 3x3 to be on here. Tell me when the plot’s done Nyx, I’d love to see it :P
Smash, that is already there. ;)
Yeah it was one of the first few doors on the plot :)
I like the idea. @Nyxify is that your plot? If so, message me on slack asap pls. If not, message me anyways :P
my 7 high 1 wide 3x3 on my first plot, please? @Nyxify

@GWJD maybe, maybe not. depends on the space on the top layer

also, @everyone will be denied from the plot as all doors 5x5 and up need to be shifted as there are new records for 5x5 (351), 6x6 (520), 7x7 (756, 616), 8x8 (870, 744, 720), 9x9 (920 and 832), 10x10 (1224 and 1050). will update thread once all doors have shifted and possible secret changes happen

Did someone make a 720 block 8x8? Ifso, that’s crazy
I mean, I have the worlds fastest 4x4 cave, 3x3 cave seamless, and 3x3 cave I think at least

@ArhurValk No, someone made a 672 block 8x8, my bad :) @IqUiKDrop double category doors are not counted, except if the two categories are fastest or smallest, and seamless, due to space constraints. (AKA smallest seamless or smallest nonseamless etc.)

Anyway, huge update to the plot. Up to 6x6, all the new doors have been put in, and I put in a chest if anyone would like to request their door to be put on the plot.

#==I need your door requests, and also please check out this poll!==

Everyone is still denied, but please do request your own builds to be shown off on the concept shelf of the plot.

@nyxify so your saying only 1 cave will be allowed? if so thats hard as they all are 0.15 :/ (also pretty sure I have the worlds first 2x1 0.15 hippster door)

@IqUiKDrop What I mean is that for the concept shelf, I’m trying to stick as many concepts as possible, retaining the same style as the lower shelves. That means that for example, the bottom left quadrant would house 1 3x3 cave, 1 4x4 cave, 1 5x5 cave, and so on. The other quadrants will be dedicated to some other concept, such as funnel, or nether portal.

I just decided that flush and also hipster will have their own shelves. (Also, when did you make your 4x4 cave 0.15? I hold the record for that door wtf)

I think the door records have finally been settled…

6x6: 460 by SacredRedstone, Roudone and Wilux, 480 by SacredRedstone, Roudone and Wilux, then 520 by error0x00000000 7x7: 550 by SacredRedstone, Roudone and Wilux, 550 by SacredRedstone, Roudone and Wilux, then 756 by SacredRedstone 8x8: 648 by SacredRedstone, Roudone and Wilux, 672 by SacredRedstone, Roudone and Wilux, then 870 by SacredRedstone 9x9: 754 by SacredRedstone, Roudone and Wilux, 780 by BruBriRedstone and Burgerlover1, then 930 by BrubriRedstone, Ralp, and Burgerlover1

Would smallest observerless be a catergory?
could I have my 11x8(I will put a copy in cr) on the plot?
I like this proposition; I think there should be a command teleport to go to the future/in-process to go there like /records or something.