Anthemius

RedstonerAppeals → Anthemius

CLOSED

This is a ban appeal for Anthemius. He wrote the appeal, I’m simply posting it for him, as he doesn’t have a forum account and can’t make one. Previous IGNs: http://namemc.com/s?Anthemius

Type of ban

Permanent ban

Ban/Demotion reason

Alts, spamming

What I have done wrong

Me, at the time, being an immature attention-whore, wanted attention, so I decided “hey, it’ll be a good idea to spam ‘ban me’ in game!”. I got banned, then it was something like a 2 week ban after. I used an alt, got caught, banned perm.

Why I should be unbanned

There’s no exact reason that I SHOULD be unbanned, but I think I deserve a second chance. In the last ~2 years, I’ve matured quite a bit and I’m now not an immature little asshole. I was immature, and wanted attention, and that’s why I was banned. It’s been about 2 years since I was first banned, and I’ve improved immensely overall. If I am unbanned, I am 100% sure, I won’t pull immature shit like that again, and if I do, I’ll let you ban me without any argument.

I’ve always hated people that try to use the excuse “i’ve matured”.. you might have matured but you did something bad that wasnt allowed and got banned. Thats the end of the story really..

Anyway idfk if you get unbanned or not cuz idfk how the ban system works anymore but my vote: -1

About Spam

To be fairly honest, I’m pretty sure that reason is quite valid burg. As much as I hate what Appa had done, we should at least give tolerance to people like him. He only wanted attention, but he did it the wrong way. I am very sure that Appa has learned his lesson, and that he’ll be part of the community like 2 years ago. Maybe back then he was a 10-12 year old, and guess what 10-12 year olds want? Attention, that’s what they want. Yet back then, Appa probably did it the wrong way.

About ban evasion As a 12 year old, he thought that checking out the server while being banned was fine… which is wrong. This will be his lesson

I’m with Burger. Sorry.

I’m simply posting it for him, as he doesn’t have a forum account and can’t make one.

That’s a lie. He has a forums account, but that forums account is banned from the forums. Not having an account and being banned from the forums is a slight difference.

This has already been discussed here!

Summary:

You were perm banned. Then, after an appeal, the ban was lifted and replaced by a two weeks tempban. You then used an alt to join and evade the tempban, lied about it not being your alt (here you say that it was indeed you with an alt) and the permban was re-enforced as a result of that.

=> This will stay as it is.