Portal Bug on Redstoner

ArchivesProblems & bugs → Portal Bug on Redstoner

SOLVED

I have a problem on Redston server, a portal bug that generates the following error:

Internal exception io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderExeption: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsExeption: readerIndex (51) + length (2) overwrites writerIndex (51): PolledUnsafeDirectByteBuf (ridx: 51, widx 51, cap 51)

I can not access server until this portal is removed or someone resets my position to spawn. If you know what I mean, can you help me?

Thanks for help Nanoplayer_HD

if you could give me the location of said “portal” then I could try to help.

What I rather think though is that you picked up a crash item, try joining a few times when a staff member is on, they should notice it and clear your inventory :)

(You can see who’s currently online by hovering over the connection bars in your minecraft server list, or by visiting this page.)

I do not know the position, but if you are flying from my property in the direction of Spawn, you’ll find a diamond “building” on a property, in this object is an Irish door, and when you go up and run up, as on signs , is there after a few seconds a loop from an invisible portal, and Minecraft crashes. Thanks for any help,

Nanoplayer_HD

Can not you simply change the player position?
I can now join the server, Thank you for helping me