ModernWilliam

RedstonerAppeals → ModernWilliam

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion permanent ban

Reasons you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server I was banned for alting a ban

What I have done wrong Miss clicking on redstoner when I was trying to log onto my own server

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted “Miss clicking on your alt is not a reasonable ban, and the staff made another mistake by just banning your main, instead of both.” -BPhineas

I also have proof: https://pastebin.com/cHDQium2

You could also find it on the logs on the redstoner server if you can

Logal, A lot of the time I use my alt is so that I can watch redstoner chat while working on my calculator on my own server. I don’t just use my main account twice so that if I have to debug my calc, which I do often, it is at ease. Also, you could’ve just taken the extra 10 seconds tops to tempban both instead of just my main.
Why would debuging your calc, require you to leave the server?
So that I could see what was happening in the circuitry while I’m pressing the buttons on my alt. That’s also one of the reasons why I got an alt. Another one was because I wanted to do 3rd person time lapses while recording a survival lets play but that didn’t happen.
Again, all I did was miss click. And again, this wouldn’t even be an issue if the staff member who tempbanned me decided to tempban both. One time, @Doomblah WAS gonna tempban me and @Doomblah was gonna tempban both accounts and not just one.

The staff member who tempbanned you did tempban both accounts, by lengthening the ban after you used your alt to avoid the ban. Said staff member also believes you intentionally missclicked. I was lenient towards the extra time at first but he explained that you have been through a lot of infractions at this point (being tempbanned for ban evasion before, in fact, among other things), so you know exactly what you’re doing. I think said staff member shouldn’t have to write 2 pages worth of text to explain his full perspective on one of these cases nearly every day too.

It is not the responsibility of the staff to prevent you from joining on any secondary accounts. That would be impossible, as you can just make a new one at any point. It is your responsibility to understand that you were banned for a reason (keeping you off the server) and that using secondary accounts at that point is going to be punished. No staff member should be expected to know exactly who your alts are, but we will notice any alts that you use instead.

Since you used your alt for ban evasion multiple times, Logal decided that it’s enough and he permanently banned it. That should help you to stick to the rules.

Exactly what Dico said. You’ve had enough chances.

I’m sorry if I replied on an already closed thread, but why not open 2 minecrafts with one account instead? Why using an alt? If you were to use your main account, you wouldn’t have this accidental problem. Since you’re banned, your accidental attempt on trying to log into rser would be blocked, therefore not getting a longer ban.

Sorry for bad English -GWJD

@ModernWilliam you don’t need an alt for 3d timelapses, we have Replaymod for that, also you’ve been banned for this exact reason before, I don’t see how this case would differ from the last.
How do you missclick a server…? Like you need to double click man

@GWJD read the third reply

@ArhurValk At the time, I can’t remember but it was either that I didn’t know about the Replaymod (which is the most likely), that I didn’t bother to use it, or that I didn’t know how to use it. The last time to me was just me being a total idiot thinking, “Hmmm, maybe it’ll be fun to see if they tempbanned my alt”, but this time it was a normal ==missclick== which happens a lot.

@BurgerLover1 I always double click on a server. I accidentally ==missclicked== on redstoner.

@Dico200 The last time to me was just me being a total idiot thinking, “Hmmm, maybe it’ll be fun to see if they tempbanned my alt”, but this time it was a normal ==missclick== which happens a lot.

I know this is old Modern you have “missclicked” wayy to many times, most of the staff dislike you and talk when u leave about how annoying, just plain stupid (tbh I cant pick who gets the “stupidest person on redstoner” you or me) not to mention your racial slurs just 2 much to be a mistake.
This thread is locked.