BisUmTo

RedstonerAppeals → BisUmTo

SOLVED

Type of ban / demotion

Permanent.

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server “Creation, possession and distribution of illegal items (fireworks with server crashing capabilities)”

What I have done wrong

A long time ago, when the server updated to 1.12, I imported to the server (using the save toolbars feature added in that version) a firework rocket with a flight duration of 127. Some time later, @LogalDeveloper told me that those were illegal, so, I deleted all the copies of it I remembered. I probably accidentaly left one or two of those in a chest with other harmless random custom items (colored names and such) inside a build in my plot, and forgot about those for a while. A long time later (a few days ago), player @happygamer_ asked me to copy that build on his plot, and when I did it I didn’t realize I also copied that chest. This is the only way I could “distribute” those items I can think of. I can’t tell anything else, since I was not online when those items were used.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Well, I always did my best to be a good player here and to respect rules as best as I could. I didn’t “distribute” those items on purpose, even because I completely forgot about them. I do know that this is a very bad mistake from me, and I’m deeply sorry about that. I hope you can give me another chance, as this is the first time I got banned/punished in some way, and I do promise that I will NEVER do similar mistakes ever again.

Something similar happened to D0an/Redsheep and he was originally permabanned. After some decisions, his ban was reduced to 4 weeks. As long as it was a complete accident, I feel like a decreased ban would be best. Just my opinion though :p
I would say that removing the ban is the best option, unless there is a reason not to trust @BisUmTo, since he had no intention of doing anything wrong. I have never seen him have malicious intent.
+1 completely didn’t notice you were offline though lol
I do think a permanent ban may have been a bit harsh even it was deliberate. I’m for an unban.
I was all for an unban when RedSheep was banned, I dont know BisUmTo very well, but I think he didn’t do anything wrong intentionally.
Afaik, BisUmTo hasn’t done much wrong, I’d for sure say a perm ban is too harsh. +1 to unban
+1 to an unban, this can happen to anyone, but let it be a lesson for you to be more careful when having these items.
+1. It was an accident so he cant do tbat much about it
Unbanned. Hope this is enough of a lesson to be more careful next time.