emicreations

RedstonerAppeals → emicreations

CLOSED

Type of bane / demotion

Permanent.

Ban / Demotion reason

Banned for Fireball Grifing

What I have done wrong

I and another user have launched many firreball in another plot, not knowing it was against the rules.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

It was not my intention to cause damage. This is the first time I get banned on this server. It was not my intention to disobey the rules. I swear it will not happen again and I will not be more disturbed. Give me another one chance. Sorry for my English.

As you may have guessed I’m the one who banned you. You admitted to shooting fireballs over into other plots the damage extended over 12 plots in two different directions. Despite that I believe you that you didn’t know it was against the rules and am willing to reduce your ban to 2 weeks.
Many thanks for your understanding

Ban reduced to 2 weeks.

==Solved==

Doom, you should really wait for others' input on appeals, regardless of whether you or someone else issued the ban. But whatever.
Just let Doom do Doom PJ.

I really want to overrule Dooms decision here because of this single line:

lack of knowledge about the rules will not excuse you from breaking them.

After a discussion/talk I had with Doom we, more I probably, decided that you weren’t falsely banned so you are back on a permanent ban. Also the reply I made earlier is a good reason not to unban you, since not knowing the rules is not an excuse to break them.
so I will not be unban in two weeks?