Alien Invasion

Off topicOther → Alien Invasion

I once heard a problem. It went something like this:

“Aliens are invading the earth. They ask everyone to pick a number from 1-10. Then, after everyone has picked, they abduct the people that pick the most commonly picked number. Which number would you pick to survive?”

So I made a Redstoner version of that. Go to 3065 121 6477 and get a book and quill, and write your number down.

pic of the setup, if u want to see it

In a few days I will make a list of who was abducted and who stayed alive. I’ll post that here.

Rules

1. Name the book and quill with your IGN. So I would name it “Falconflight”. (Feel free to add other stuff in the book, it only matters what hopper it’s in.)
  2. Drop it in the hopper with the appropriate sign.
  3. Wait to either be abducted or live!

Abducted none yet Live none yet Weird Things People Have Written In Their Books a lot of things, actually, but I’ll wait

The most picked number between 1 and 10 is 7. You can find the statistics online.
Oh I didn’t see this. I’ll add my contribution tomorrow.
We need to make this a legit thing (a.k.a. a module) and whoever gets abducted has some kind of effect placed on them or something like that for a certain amount of time.

@Tsskyx cool! But maybe if people know that, then they’ll pick a different number…

insert me frantically trying to find good statistics on this :D

@Yummy_ +100000^100000000 Commands: maybe /alien start [x]- starts the pick a number module, x is the highest number you can pick /alien pick [1-x]- you pick

@Yummy_ sounds interesting
well i need a few more submissions to actually find who gets abducted lol