Increased Door Challenge!

RedstonerBuilding → Increased Door Challenge!

CHALLENGE

So I had an idea.

Go to my first plot: /p h Falconflight. Everyone is added. Challenge You have to build a 2x2 through 10x10 door. Rules •NO FLYING MACHINES (all piston extenders) •no piston worms •no uncontained slimeblocks •all doors must be seamless •make them as fast as you can (but must be seamless, see above) •make them from scratch, no //copy-ing •EDIT: ==do not build on the top layer, that is my showcase place==

I will be posting the fastest and smallest doors here (except for 2x2, obviously). All you have to do is go to my plot and start building! Please put signs next to your doors with your name. If you finish, the prize is an honorary statue and bragging rights™.

People Taking On This Challenge Falconflight People Finished With This Challenge None Doors Fastest 3x3- 4x4- 5x5- 6x6- 7x7- 8x8- 9x9- 10x10- Smallest 3x3- 4x4- 5x5- 6x6- 7x7- 8x8- 9x9- 10x10-

Just wondering, what’s the point? There’s already a world records plot™ that people can copy off of onto yours…

@Nyxify The idea is that, well, it’s a challenge, and while you might want to build the fastest or smallest door like stated above, there are also a few rules, including this one:

•make them from scratch, no //copy-ing

So I guess the idea is to make a brand new X by X door, consecutively. Hope that explains things. ( ^and ^of ^course ^get ^a ^statue ^because ^why ^not™ )

do we have to do all of them if we’re participating?

You have to build a 2x2 through 10x10 door.

Don’t think so @edtulane

Don’t think so @edtulane

True, but you could… :D