[dead project] 11x11 flush and seamless piston door

RedstonerBuilding → [dead project] 11x11 flush and seamless piston door

(I am going to build another door for right now, but may occasionally work on this one as well, so it is being delayed even further)

it is still a work in progress, but I thought it was time to show what I have done, as I am well into building this.

the top is 90% done, I’m just going to check both piston tapes, debug the upper sextuple, and a few other things

the bottom is about 60-70% done, do have a very buggy dpe to deal with, then finish the sextuple extension for it, and a few things with both closing and opening.

the finish date was at first projected to be November 5th or earlier but may not be continued until February 2018.

here is a screenshot of what I have of the door entire door being built

I will put another post and update this one when the door is finished.

Good work so far! I wish I could see it though :(

sadly, this door got beat to the title on synergy by XoSuPerFrEaKoX. good try though!

Statistics: 33 Long, 9 Wide, 20 Tall. Size: 5,940 blocks

sorry for the fact that this is dead, I do plan on building another one sometime this month. this is due to someone beating this door to worlds first, I discovered through a video that said door uses flying machines. the future door is planned on not using flying machines though.

something weird to end this bit

(11x11 flush is dead, long live 11x11 flush) lol

@Nyxify lel, should be: 30 tall, 9 wide, 20 long