IGN: SpdyFoxX

RedstonerAppeals → IGN: SpdyFoxX

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

<permantently banned!

Ban/Demotion reason

“banned” for “spamming entitys AGAIN!”

What I have done wrong

He didnt do it more then once but he got banned for doing it several times?!

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo7FcXnvmow here is a vidio of the plot before he got banned! And he should be unbanned because he didnt do it AGAIN! so please give him a 2nd chance!

cracks knuckles

###Ok, lets break this down.

#Type of ban / demotion

<permantently banned!

Good luck getting out of this. Anyways, time to continue.

#Ban/Demotion reason

“banned” for “spamming entitys AGAIN!"

So apparently he not only spammed entities once, but twice. I’d say that this warrants a permanent ban, if not a very lengthy one.

#What I have done wrong

He didnt do it more then once but he got banned for doing it several times?!

But apparently he did spam entities more than once. Otherwise it wouldn’t say “again” in the ban reason.

#Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo7FcXnvmow here is a vidio of the plot before he got banned! And he should be unbanned because he didnt do it AGAIN! so please give him a 2nd chance!

Firstly, that video is literally just a cinematic of some doors and stuff on a plot. I don’t understand how showing this video has any relevance to this appeal.

Secondly, once again, he probably did spam entities more than once since, once again, it’s listed as the ban reason.

Thirdly, saying “please give him a 2nd chance” does not provide a reason why he should be unbanned.

Anyways, SpdyFoxX should stay banned for the time being.

Um so your trying to appeal a two year ban claiming it as false? If it was a false ban, why not appeal immediately?
Sorry, there are so many typos in this whole thread I have to comment on it.
Exactly what Xav and Nash said. No way.
Minenash because no staffs ever unban people and we stopped playing the server and me and him wanted to play again so i made an apeal about him spamming entitys Again when it actually only happend once! O dont know why i write this because you wont unban him anyways

The problem with trying to appeal so late, is that you have no proof that it was false (that vid is no where near proof), we might have logs from back then; and if we do, maybe @Pepich1851 or @Nemes can get them.

(Also I know this was closed PJ, but you were the only staff that -1ed it, so…)

We unban people if there is definite proof they didn’t do it. You don’t have that unless we have logs that are very clear about what happened.
@minenash yours looked like a -1, apologies.
I think it is safe to say that we can close this, since it haven’t been touched in 3 weeks and the reason to unban him/you is a video you could have taken of the plot any time before it happened so that isn’t enough proof. So in the future, just remember that videos are “almost” never enough evidence to get unbanned.