DimaRedstoneGuy

RedstonerBlames → DimaRedstoneGuy

CLOSED

Description: Constantly hanging around my plot, begging for undeny, and spamming arrows in my plot, he said “wanted to see my builds” even though there’s only 2 things that aren’t even finished… lmao

Failed Attempts: Asked him to go away, told him that he wouldn’t be added.

Location: My second plot, creative world, coords: -600 65 -4946

Time: 2017-11-09 around 20:15

Grief: Yes, before I cleared the plot (public), andyandythin built a 6x6 glass in progress that said “do not click” right next to the lever and he still clicked it.

Proof: link And gamepatrol502 will confirm this in the form of a reply

I fully confirm the above events and the persistence of Dima’s bugging of Dowly_. I also congratulate Dowly_ on the manner in which he addressed the issue. Dima did infact go over to Dowly_’s other plot when denied access to the Main one by way of annoying Dowly_ and if any cases of button spam are found I insist they are commented down below with logblock proof. with concurrent charges of griefing on cdm99s plot just yesterday, which me and Doomblah discussed. I suggest action be taken as he also wished to tamper on my plot and continually requested building privileges for whatever reason. Which I fear at some point on somebody’s plot may eventually end in an unpleasant ending.

Regards

I can get that the begging may be annoying but you can just /ignore him. As for the arrow spam, there’s literally 7 arrows between those 2 pictures, I wouldn’t say that he “spammed” arrows onto your plot. Imma just let staff give their opinion, but imo punishing this guy seems like a waste of time.
I guess you have a point there 🤔

also just wondering was it really necessary to

congratulate Dowly on the manner in which he addressed the issue.

because afaik this is just how regular blames work?

and also +1 max, it really isn’t blame worthy

@Nyx it’s because he’s minimodding…

@gamepatrol502 I wanted to say as soon as I read this how it’s so clear you’re trying to display some sort of authority that you don’t have. Please next time just confirm the events ._.

And as for Dima, if someone had been there, he could have got a short tempban or kick or something (depending on if he had stopped or not) but I don’t think it really deserves following up unless another staff member disagrees.

@DimaRedstoneGuy behave the same way when staff are online or offline, it’s makes everyone’s life easier.

you insulted me very much on your public plot “f*** off”
I converted to UTC
Nothing have happened to this and afaik Logal either didn’t find anything in the logs or just have forgotten it. So I will close it

@PyjamaL1ama Damn, I have only just seen that reply and I am sorry, I didn’t mean it to come across in that way at all.

I can see this must have annoyed you.

I am aware this is closed I just wished to apologize.

No worries. Just be careful :p