(no progress rn) smallest 11x11 to not use flying machines

RedstonerBuilding → (no progress rn) smallest 11x11 to not use flying machines

got the idea from past doors, iquikdrop’s 9x9 that is currently being built, and a temporarly stopped 11x11 flush and seamless piston door.

the projected size is unknown but it projected to be 11 blocks wide, larger than my old one at 10 blocks, but much easier for me to deal with.

I got a large bit of the layout done, and plan to put a piston tape in there, but not much has happened. I will continue to update progress every week that anything is made to this door.

screenshot of the slice of layout

0% 6________________ 100%

about 6% complete

(first time I did something like that, might see how I can improve)

I’ll just say this now. We dont need to hear this when its not even done. Say stuff about it when its done. This is just getting obnoxious

That’s just being a dick burger. “We don’t need to hear this”. Thanks for the post @BPhineas , keep posting about your projects as you please. Don’t you think a tape at the bottom would make the door considerably easier to complete?

I also don’t understand how this setup is supposed to function. To me it looks like the top should require an additional redstone block. Unless those are observers right above the ceiling?

Its not that i mind that they post it once in a while but now its happening so frequently that its getting kinda annoying
I think I’m a dummy but I count 12 rows of storage total?
@CookieRedstone perhaps i’m a dummy too i see that as well
I think one of the blocks on top isn’t used in the door which makes 11
@Doomblah oh you mean the row on the top is a row of dummy blocks. ^(get it?)
Dummy blocks should always be glass. Thats redstone 101
@CookieRedstone not including the floor and the ceiling I counted 4 at the bottom and 5 at the top with indeed one dummy block