Well... I'm stuck out of the server.

RedstonerOther → Well... I'm stuck out of the server.

So I was playing around with Wurst hacks that Har told me about. I used the CrashChest option and filled my inventory to see if it works… and it did. I got kicked, and now if I join the server I get kicked instantly. I was hoping that one of you mods could clear my inventory. The exact message is: “Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: Badly compressed packet - size of 5201606 is larger than protocol maximum of 2097152”.

Yeah, I know it’s stupid. I just want to play on my favorite server though :3

CrashChest

yeh…. “Crash” It seems that you have no common sense. If it says “crash”, it is likely to crash something. For the record, I think you tried to get me to crash because you gave me these chests but I threw them away because I didn’t want my inventory spammed. Little did I know you were being reckless with Wurst.

I don’t use Wurst often but I test everything I use on a single player world first then if it won’t cause damage, I use it on the server in small doses.

that Har told me about.

Don’t be blaming me, all I said that had small things to help build better. I trusted you enough so I mentioned the name of the client and then you took it recklessly.

On this server, Modded/Hacked clients are like alcohol, you can either be responsible or be reckless and get yourself into trouble.

When I said “that har told me about”, I wasn’t blaming you for crashing me, just saying that you told me about the hacks. That was totally irrelevant to the problem anyways. My bad 🤗

Yeah… I didn’t know the crashchest was that lethal. I thought I would just get kicked once and join back, like //grief. Sorry about that har.

From now I will be more careful with the hacks, but still… I can’t join 😳