Thank you all, so very much <3

RedstonerOther → Thank you all, so very much <3

I got minecraft 4 and a half years ago, and discovered this server in April 2015, and, I have to say, it’s been lots of fun. However, I’ve gotten to a point where this game isn’t enjoyable for me anymore. It’s changed so much since when I first started playing, and (in my opinion) the recent updates have only made the game worse. I’m also spending my time focusing on my gcses right now, trying not to stress out too much. I found fun in playing Overwatch for hours on end now, spening similar hour playing than I did when I first joined redstoner.

I’ve not been very active for a few months now, coming on every few days to say “hi”, probably just before leaving again. I’ve loved every moment on this server, and will try to stay somewhat active on the slack and forums, and perhaps join the server when I feel like it. Chances are, I won’t come back, or at least not for a while.

Before I leave though, I have so many “thank you"s for people who have made this experience extra special:

@Staff, for making sure not too much stuff gets fucked up on the server and maintaining it to such a high standard

@Pepich1851 for introducing me to Overwatch (this could be a good or bad thing idk)

@Doomblah for keeping :lizardd: a thing <3

@minenash for all the out of context shit you send me on skype

@Yummy_ for proving that microtick are real

@Arminecraft for being one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. Gracias, mi amigo <3

@CookieRedstone for all the funny ass skype calls

@CubemasterXD for sharing 100s of jokes from that .txt file with me (ask him about it, they’re funny af)

@Kappeh and @LogicraftRS the Welsh gods themselves, for being such good friends for so damn long (also you guys make fucking amazing edits, keep doing that)

@PanFritz for calling me a cunt whenever you log onto Overwatch <3

@psrcek for being one of my partners in crime when building the “Great Wall” in trusted

@Sidney for being the greatest train in history, keep doing that man

@Lavithan for trying to build that 4x4 with me. It’s a shame we couldn’t finish it, but at least we tried :P

Then the people who I owe the most to,

@Nyxify for probably having spent the most time with me from anyone on this server

@Skyflip for being such a genuine guy. We’ve had so many great and interesting talks man. Maybe we’re due to have another :)

@PyjamaL1ama for putting up with my annoying attitude for the longest <3

@Futsy (BAE :D) for all the time we’ve spent talking about even the most random stuff, despite not having done so for a while (lets do that soon man, we need to catch up)

@Dico200 for being a massive inspiration over the years, and teaching me so much cool shit

@Jonny__ for being the first person I go to when I get tilted in Overwatch

Finally,

@BurgerLover1, I owe so much to you man. Chances are, I would’ve quit the server long ago if it hadn’t been for you. Sure, you can be a massive asshole sometimes, most of the time in fact. But, you’ve also made me laugh on countless occasions and have been one of the best people that I’ve met along the way here. The first message you ever sent me on skype was about you having cut the top of your finger off haha, I still remember that, and you called me while you had a sex-ed class and introduced me to Cookie. Thank you so much :')

I’m gonna make the ending short, but thank you all once again for making this experience what it has been. If you’re not on the list, sorry, I just didn’t want to make this post too long. Until next time,

Max (previously named Smash)

Man its sad to see you go, but i already expected it. Thanks for being a great guy and staying with me for so long. You’ve helped me plenty of times aswell and its amazing to see how much you changed. Anyway i’ll still see you on OW ;)

More and more ppl i know and care about are leaving… And thats cool n all, we cant stick to one game for ever, and the redstone community has done almost anything… I myself took a long af break, and i agree its only gotten worse with each update…

Im glad you enjoyed and rememberd all the jokes / derpy time we had… [i couldnt find the screenshot where you had a face on your chin…]

i hope we stick around on skype etc, maybe ill get overwatch if i ever get my hand on some money…

cringemaster (formerly known as Cube)

Aw no D:

I guess you’ve been gone for a little while in a way, but that doesn’t mean I won’t miss you more now.

Best of luck in your GCSEs and everything beyond that (it’ll be me next year, yikes). You’re an awesome person and it was nice to get to know you and to have worked with you during your time as MIT.

-PJ

Aww always sad to see someone leave this server. Goodbye, good luck in your future endeavors.

:lizardd:
^(checks Slack to know what you’re referring to xD) It’s sad to see you go, but I get it; I’ll still see all of 100 overwatch tweets a day, despite not playing it xD
@minenash I can tweet a little less if you prefer ;)

SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERSH

Sad to see you go, buddy, it was great.

and you called me while you had a sex-ed class and introduced me to Cookie. Thank you so much :')

That was fucking amazing ;)

And remember that 4x4 glass thingy?

And also:

@psrcek for being one of my partners in crime when building the “Great Wall” in trusted

That was my home place you know… And now it’s a part of Mexico

Sad to see you go, max. You’re going to be missed by many :')
Fair well Max, hope u achieve whatever u want in life :) Thanks for the lol-ass moments we had :) I am sad now :^ (

It’s been great to have you on the server Max. I can say I played a role in your new name online, which is much clearer about who you are. Unfortunately, we couldn’t benefit that much from it as it was quite recent.

As for that door you mentioned, @Lavithan and I are getting close to finishing an even better one as you know very well :D Thank you for being here these years. Feel free to pop me a message on skype for whatever reason.

Oh and by the way, we never finished that 3x3 hipster door from over a year ago (not that I could have done it anyway, haha)
I didn’t know you that much, but it is still very sad to see you go man. I hope you have a good life :^)