Glowq

RedstonerAppeals → Glowq

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

I was perm banned Frequent excessive spam, not listening to staff.

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server <I don’t remember why I was banned as it was a year ago however by the reason i was most likely being annoying and spamming/ not obeying staff.but

What I have done wrong

My mistake on the server was I was an annoying player who didn’t follow the rules. I was like this on all servers and I was cocky/over confident. I was becoming more annoying as time when on and I am 100% guilty for my actions.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

<detailed description about what we, the Redstoner staff, have done wrong when banning/demoting you including reasons> To be 100% honest with you, the staff have done nothing wrong with banning me, I understand if I don’t get banned and that was because of my actions last year. Yes, it has been a year… I have been banned for a year and looking through my list of servers I remembered redstoner and loads of memories filled my head. I wanted to come on so badly, i wanted to be apart of the community again and I want to show you all as staff members that I have changed over the year and im a much more mature player who is determined to do whatever is necessary to earn the trust/respect of the staff again. I do very much regret what I did and although i don’t remember much about my ban, I do remember I was an annoying player and I had a short temper but over the year ive changed in a vast way and its almost like a new person in me has been born. Im asking for 1 chance to show that i have changed and will take full punishment if I mess up again.

Im sorry for keeping this long and if i messed up with the format in any way then im also sorry, im not that good with the forums so please do excuse any issues

Thank you -Glowq

cough permanent bans are permanent for a reason cough This ban was justified. And you’re only suppose to appeal if you think the ban was unjustified. Secondly, you got PERM banned for spamming. Meaning you probably spammed a lot and annoyed people in the server badly. -1 to the appeal :c

Permanent bans are permanent, and will only be lifted if they were given unfairly. You would know this if you read the appeal guidelines.

the staff have done nothing wrong with banning me

That speaks for itself.

Closed.