Someone help I fell in lava

RedstonerSurvival → Someone help I fell in lava

SOLVED

I was making a minecart track in TSV between my old house and my new base, and fell in lava.

My house is the one next to sToneForesT’s in the village near spawn. If you dig under the floorboards on the right there’s a stairway down to a tunnel at y=11.

At around z=950 in the tunnel there is a place where I dug down to place a redstone torch and fell into lava. Could someone please go there, block out the lava and leave a hole so that when I join the game I won’t die a fiery death?

I will pay the person who saves me 5 diamonds.

Edit: my head was above the surface when I logged out, but go down at least 3 blocks just in case.

I followed your instructions and went to the area. I’ve now opened up a hole down there and blocked the lava up to several blocks in (even if you broke some around you, you’d be ok). I also made a small water pool to make sure you’re 100% safe, and tried teleporting to your last location, which puts me in said pool. I think you should be fine to log on now.

(Oh, and don’t worry about the diamonds, I don’t play survival.)

Thank you! This definitely isn’t cheating right? Whatever.
It was a quicker, easier way of doing what anyone else could have done (except the teleporting part). At least, that’s how I see it.