3+ years later...

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → 3+ years later...

Yoyoyoyo it’s ya boye Weby writing another thread cuz he has nothing to do. So i’ve been playing minecraft since like 2010 probably, and i got oriented to redstone back in 2014. I joined redstoner on Jan 3rd 2k15, after wondering around in the beautiful world of youtube, trying to find a video that shows how to and how a 3x3 door works - i found Dico’s channel and a video for redstoner. I’ve mainly been around in minecraft just because of this server - i love the community. So here are some facts about me, you probably know quite a bit of them: -I am from Bulgaria(np if u haven’t heard of it before lol), and i am the only player that has more than 2 hours from Bulgaria -I am 14. -I spend most of my time playing games and trying to code on Java,Python and C#, instead of studying. -I love ski-racing, i am a ski-racer myself. -I am quite smart, despite not studying. -I am retarded(i know that i said that i am smart, but i am quite retarded as well, it depends on the day). -I am leaving minecraft ever so slightly just because it doesn’t excite me that much anymore, i may return one day. -I am a grammar nazi. -I love memes and black humour. So there are some facts about me, if u wanna know something u can ask me. ^i ^wanna ^eat^a^tide^pod^jk^lol^memez^old^jokes
Eating tide pods are not a joke. Its stupid and it breaks apart your insides. Just dont.
Nah, imma just do it ^^^^jk
I’ll have you know Tide pods are fucking delicious and basically I just ate 47 of them
yummy you fat shit you know sharing is caring right? gimme some
me 2 i love em' they are delicous, but have u guys tried da milky boi? it’s even better :3
Guys, stop eating up your insides. The chemicals in those break down chemicals of all different shapes, sizes, and polarities (this included you).

This sounds like it’s really fun.

They definitely should not be eaten – worried doctors, parents and even manufacturers are pleading with impressionable youngsters to stop eating the laundry liquid.

The substances inside these pods are highly poisonous and pose serious health risks if they are ingested.

Even a small amount of the highly-concentrated liquid detergent can cause diarrhea, vomiting and breathing difficulties.

At their worst, they can even lead to death.

I don’t know what’s worse, eating tide pods, death, or the diarrhea.

Dude, @Alugia7 legit, we’re just fucking about it, we’re not retarded to eat tide pods. ^^^we ^^^love ^^^tide ^^^pods
What about the small text?
cookie defo the diarrhea you dont want to shit yourself at a concert or anything do you
@Alugia7 dude XD ^^^i ^^^kidding ^^^i ^^^am ^^^not ^^^retarded ^^^as ^^^fuck. ^^^tide ^^^pods ^^^are ^^^life ^^^<3
This thread is locked.