Alugia7

RedstonerBlames → Alugia7

SOLVED

@Alugia7

As demanded by Alugia7, I am inviting a third party to the discussion. I am providing full, uncensored and uncut server logs of chat, messages and commands regarding Pepich1851, Alugia7 and console, with the following restrictions: All IPs are removed entirely. Pointless commands are removed (such as /gmc, or /p h) DMs are removed when not on topic (privacy), also names are censored that are not mine, Alugia7’s, or console. Content before the discussion started is stripped entirely, as it is not relevant. The discussion started with the message “[22:53:10] [Server thread/INFO]: [Pepe]: TL;DR It’s a scam, there’s no such module, ETA: Never”. If anyone of you thinks that anything before that message is of any relevance, please provide the timeframe you think is missing and I will review the requested section, and if I deem it of any possible relevance provide it under the same conditions as stated above.

Entire chat and command logs, filtered by the rules as stated above.

Background story:

Alugia7 complained about some guy™ copying builds and not being punished for it. That was followed by a discussion about how to deal with people that do that, as the rules do not describe any such case. The result of the discussion was that according to rule 8 of the general rules section, the player can be taken action against:

If you are doing something which disturbs or annoys a large portion of the community, you can be punished.

According to that rule, I took action against Alugia7 based on constant annoyance of the staff, especially admin team (ab)using the list console functionality to annoy and insult whoever currently was inhabiting console by using phrases such as “the liar is hiding in console”, “go away liar” and similar expressions. As a punishment, I took away the ability for Alugia7 to see console for an undefined and unnamed amount of time. That amount of time was later decided by me to be indefinite, reasoned down below.

After being taken away the permissions to see console, Alugia7 responded to it by constantly spamming “who said that” and similar things, continuing with above sayings after figuring out who actually was on console by other people telling him, or by whoever was on console speaking in chat using their name.

This led to the conclusion, that Alugia7 did not take any consequence from the measures I have taken to indicate wrong behaviour, so I set the duration of the lacking perms to be indefinite. Trying to get him to stop, I claimed to have put in a piece of code, that will extend the duration of the permissions being taken away each time Alugia7 would be annoying, or do something stupid. At this point in time it was already clear to me, that the permissions would not be granted back unless for some reason I would consider Alugia7 to have bettered significantly.

Instead of trying to better himself however, Alugia7 continuously asked for the duration (keep in mind I just said that it is for an unspoken duration X, that increases each time he is annoying), as well as trying to figure out how to circumvent the ruleset of the module extending the duration. Said module did not exist at any point in time, however that was not known to Alugia7.

Ultimately, I revealed the truth, which is where the logs provided start. I’ll most certainly provide more logs later on (those containing what I have summarized above), however it will take quite a lot of time to collect them all up, apply the given filters, check that I didn’t make any mistakes and then check that I didn’t miss anything again. For now, the logs given above are what I have here right now.

All this thread is about is justifying the punishment I decided on, based on Alugia7 being a hypocritical, ignorant and annoying person over an extended period of time after being told about the last part before the punishment was applied to full extend (which is the origin of said punishment in the first place, as I only realised the other two attributes after todays discussion). The hypocritical aspect will show up once I provide more logs of some DMs between console and Alugia7, where Alugia7 constantly demands his questions to be answered, while now refusing to answer simple yes/no questions and instead trying to change the topic (then complaining about me apparently trying to do just that while I am not), the ignorant part is him completely dismissing my points multiple times, once again claiming that I would just be trying to change the topic (that one should become clear from just the logs I provided though). Also, he switched from trying to give logical arguments as to why the punishment was injust, to simply stating that I am a bad administrator, and just repeating that when being asked for any kind of reasoning behind that statement, once again a sign of ignorance, and possible lack of tolerance for differing opinions. When you run out of arguments, just get on a personal level, insult your opponent and you have basically won the discussion.

I am, at this point in time, not asking for any further punishments, as I don’t think that being ignorant, hyprocritical, personally insulting instead of rationally arguing, and trying to annoy (a very specific subset of) staff would ask for any punishment beyond what has been given.

The only reason I made this thread in the first place is because Alugia7 specifically demanded a third party to judge this.

[EDIT by pep]: Fixed some grammar, added one filtering rule (pointless commands)

You cut out the logs before you said the module was a scam.

As a punishment, I took away the ability for Alugia7 to see console for an undefined and unnamed amount of time. That amount of time was later decided by me to be indefinite, reasoned down below.

You could have asked me to stop and told me whats wrong before you started this. This would have never happened, and you have done nothing to try to make it better.

This led to the conclusion, that Alugia7 did not take any consequence from the measures I have taken to indicate wrong behaviour, so I set the duration of the lacking perms to be indefinite. -What wrong behavior? At no point did you tell me what I have been doing wrong here, and I did not know everything you thought I was doing wrong. I tried asking, but all you thought was that i was trying to circumvent a “plugin” when i really did not know what was going wrong.

Instead of trying to better himself however, Alugia7 continuously asked for the duration (keep in mind I just said that it is for an unspoken duration X, that increases each time he is annoying), as well as trying to figure out how to circumvent the ruleset of the module extending the duration. -You can’t just “better yourself” if you dont know what you are doing wrong -Mods don’t just not give the duration. If you get banned, the ban screen tells you the duration. If you crash the server with WE, you get told that you lose it for a week. Why is it fair that you decided to not give me the duration? -I was not trying to circumvent it. Punishing somebody without telling them what they have done(excluding things that are intentionally for harm, like spam, lagging the server, greifing…) is not fair here. -Making up something does not help to correct the problem. At no point did you tell me what I was doing wrong way before it got worse.

This could have ended right here.Instead of trying to fix the original problem, he instead bringing up another topic about copying builds which a. No punishment was given b. Many people have been telling the person what they have been doing wrong and asked him to fix it

He continues asking questions about this subject that is unrelated for these reasons, and continues to redirect the topic instead of just stopping this.

Edit: Fixed formatting issue

You cut out the logs before you said the module was a scam.

Open your eyes and wisdom shall come upon you, as through the power of reading:

Content before the discussion started is stripped entirely, as it is not relevant. The discussion started with the message “[22:53:10] [Server thread/INFO]: [Pepe]: TL;DR It’s a scam, there’s no such module, ETA: Never”. If anyone of you thinks that anything before that message is of any relevance, please provide the timeframe you think is missing and I will review the requested section, and if I deem it of any possible relevance provide it under the same conditions as stated above.

Yes, that was part of my original post.

I told you to take your time. I told you I wouldn’t bother with you until you respond here. You could’ve easily taken two days to read the text, read the logs, take a step back and read both again, then put together a thoughful response going through my arguments step by step either addressing them, or giving a short notice as to why you dismiss the argument (e.g. repetetive arguments). But instead you throw an unformatted piece of garbage at me, containing a fucking code block that for the love of god I can’t figure out which programming language it’s supposed to be, quote random shit I never said and that I can’t find using the search function anywhere in my original post nor in the logs, you apparently have not even read the fifth sentence of my post, and you now expect me to believe that you actually put thought into what you say? Sorry, but no. I cannot believe that.

Ok back to topic now.

You could have asked me to stop and told me whats wrong before you started this. This would have never happened, and you have done nothing to try to make it better.

It is common practice to apply small punishments (such as kicks) to symbolize the wrong doing of someone. I have done exactly that, I applied what was intended as a short term punishment while telling you what the problem was, you didn’t better, and I therefor extended the punishment. I have done plenty to try to make it better, which all was answered by you trying to find ways around my measures.

What the fuck is this code block? Where the fuck did you quote this from? I never said that and it was not in the logs. Mind giving the source for your quote?

This could have ended right here.Instead of trying to fix the original problem, he instead bringing up another topic about copying builds which

Afaik, this was the original problem. All of this arose from a discussion where you insistent on that specific rule I refered to as a reason to punish you, to be used to punish an individual copying doors. ==This is the definition of hypocrisy. You want a rule to be applied to person A, but not to person B because <blank>==.

a. No punishment was given

We decided that it is not my job to deal with that, as I am an administrator and not a moderator. I have however taken action on you because I was directly affected (Me and logal were the sole target of your triades), told you what you have done wrong, you refused to better, and I then extended the punishment to be a permanent solution.

b. Many people have been telling the person what they have been doing wrong and asked him to fix it

I told you what you have been doing wrong, implying you should stop doing it, by attempting to force you into a position where you could no longer do wrong. Instead of accepting it and moving on (which I would’ve seen as a sign of bettering), you searched for ways to continue what you have done before, spamming and, maybe this is a bit too strong of a word, but I am going to use it with the disclaimer that it might be a bit too strong, harassing me and logal.

He continues asking questions about this subject that is unrelated for these reasons, and continues to redirect the topic instead of just stopping this.

I have literally only asked questions that were in context with the ongoing conversation, and you refused to answer any of them. You could’ve tried to cooperate, but instead you avoided answering anything beyond very general questions that would have had no impact if used as an argument, and then taking it to a personal level. Kind of again. Started with “harrassing” me when I was on console, ended up with you calling me bad at my job because I do <blank> (I asked you as to why you think that was the case so that I could work on it, but you refused to give any information on it, but insist on it being the case and continued to talk shit behind my back (fun fact: I can see that.)).

I told you to read this, multiple times if you see a need for it, but you fail to recognise the fifth line of text entirely, containing the most important disclaimer about the data I provided, then proceed to ignore the data I provided (you know, citations from the logs maybe to support your points?) and then proceed to redirect the topic from “why I think the punishment is just” to “you could’ve avoided punishing me in the first place by trying to fix the initial problem”. ==Can you stop being hypocritical for the duration of this thread? Please?== Anyway you apparently not having read the fifth sentence of my initial text, I am just gonna assume that you just can’t get away from being ignorant as fuck, and literally just going against every advise I give you. I told you to take your time. I wouldn’t bother you until you responded, you could’ve taken two days to read this, settle down a bit, read the logs, read the logs again trying to understand my PoV, then put together a structured text going step by step through what I said, addressing each point (or dismissing them with a small note as to why you do skip it) - but you decided not to.

According to my understanding, the initial problem is that I am a bad admin. Due to my properties as being a bad admin, I made a bad decision on punishing you. If I weren’t for being such a bad admin, all this could’ve been avoided.

What you fail to see however is that:

• I asked you multiple times why you think that I am a bad admin, and each time you refused to tell me
  • I told you that being a bad admin has nothing to do with the job of a moderator, which you address by saying that the admin requirements state that I had to be a moderator for three months - I asked you how that mattered, you refused to answer the question
  • How am I supposed to give you a duration on something that I have not decided to have a set duration? I told you that it was for an unknown amount of time. Which is literally what I planned it to be, because I would revoke it when you appeared to have bettered. How am I supposed to predict when you have bettered yourself? Was I supposed to say “according to my crystal ball in four days you will have bettered yourself so the punishment shall last four days!”? Fun fact: That would’ve turned out to be a wrong amount of time, because it has not gotten better, it has gotten worse.

Sorry, but this reply has, once again, just shown to me that you don’t give a fuck about what I say, that you are an extremely ignorant person that cannot argue on a reasonable/rational level, and that apparently just is trying to waste my time. I spent the better part of an hour putting all of this together, filtering the logs according to the ruleset I gave (which I told you I would use before I even made this post), trying to formulate my thoughts in a structured manner and giving it some way of getting into what happened without having to read all the logs that I didn’t grab yet (I’m not going to anymore. Fuck this. I’ve put way too much time into this, for you to not give a single shit about this, and so openly showing that you absolutely do not care about my position, about my arguments, or about what has actually happened, but rather you obviously just want to waste my time and piss me off), and you give to me the piece of garbage above? Is it wrong that I am actually mad about that? I don’t give a fuck that you obviously don’t like me. I don’t give a fuck that you annoyed me in the past. The two things I do give a fuck about though are that you are actively trying to piss me off and waste my time, and that you have taken this to a personal level, insulting me and my work, entirely unfounded, refusing to provide any clues as to why you think I’m so bad at what I’m doing, and just trying to be an annoyance beyond what I want to deal with. I usually don’t get mad. I make bad jokes and act mad, but I don’t care if people make a mistake. Everyone does. You make a mistake, you get told, you apologize I’m the last one to stay mad at you. Sure I might be pissed off for the moment, but two minutes later we can go eat some icecream together all good. But what I hate, what I hate with a passion, is people repetedly making the same mistake. In this case, apparently on purpose. That is what actually makes me mad. That is, why I AM actually mad. You have taken this way beyond some general annoyance of staff. You have taken this to a point where you have made me mad on a personal level, to an extent where I will not forgive this in a minute anymore. You are done for me. You need help? Get someone else to help you. You have a question? Ask someone else about it. Someone spammed and you want action taken? You can be certain that I will be the last one taking your side. I won’t go against you. Fuck that. You’ve wasted enough of my time, I won’t put in more effort dealing with you. I will literally just ignore everything you do. I will make sure that you absolutely stay within the boundaries of the rules. The slightest stepping over a line and I ensure you that I will immediately take action as I deem is the maximum I could do for any given situation. Spam chat a bit? Go to an hour tempban immediately. This is the ultimate and last warning. Be aware of that.

Oh, before you claim that you never had formatted your post in the shitty way I described, now that you edited it out to hide the evidence, did you know that screenshots are a thing? Here’s the original post I was refering to. Instead of trying to hide the evidence, why not admit for once that you have fucked up?

img

Here is my 3rd party view on what happened.

I tried to read the logs but about half way through I see that Alugia is incapable of answering a single question so I didn’t bother reading the rest as I’m sure its just more of the same shit. It seems that the one thing Alugia can say is that he didn’t “insist” on having the rule about annoying people harshly enforced on him. I think logs before this would be useful. From what Pepich is saying here (and from my own personal experience dealing with you on the server) Alugia is an annoyance to console and IMO to most of staff. I think Pepich was well within his rights to remove your ability to see who was in console, even if you think you weren’t breaking a rule “Even if it’s not in the rules, you can still be punished for an action if deemed inappropriate by a moderator.” (if you want to be technical Pepich isn’t an admin but I as a mod deem it worthy). From what I read of the logs it sounds like Pepich didn’t inform you that he had punished you, that doesn’t sound like Pepich so I’m sure he did tell you and you just missed it or intentionally didn’t read it. Again logs from before this would be useful.

I think this has degraded past being a disagreement on punishment and you two just being mad at one another. Alugia I ask that you stop pestering console (Pepich) in whatever way you were doing so before. I also think you should learn to answer questions without pointing out irrelevant stuff “Alugia7 issued server command: /me hates bad admins (ones who punish for poor reason, dont tell people why, give punishments for too long for something minor…)”. And lastly I ask you stop being annoying, I know thats rather vague and unhelpful but so is your annoyance, you spam random stuff occasionally like “Nobody has been ripped” I still don’t get why you do that even after I’ve asked you to stop numerous times. I am going to follow Pepich’s lead

…I won’t put in more effort dealing with you. I will literally just ignore everything you do. I will make sure that you absolutely stay within the boundaries of the rules. The slightest stepping over a line and I ensure you that I will immediately take action as I deem is the maximum I could do for any given situation. Spam chat a bit? Go to an hour tempban immediately. This is the ultimate and last warning. Be aware of that.

Not to the same extreme but I will start being more harsh with you about breaking the rules: instant kick for spam/ annoyance etc. Maybe it’ll sink in that you are doing something wrong and you’ll learn to better yourself. If you continue to be an annoyance and a general rule breaking twat we’ll have no choice but to permanently ban you.

Not gonna write a long response because there are already too many words in this thread but I agree, @Alugia7, that you need to try to be less of an annoyance.
Basically what Doom said.

I agree with the punishment, and that Alugia7 can be fairly annoying, however I’d just like to point out that this chat log shows salt on both sides of the arguments.

In the blue corner, passive aggressive dismissal:

[22:56:42] [Server thread/INFO]: - Alugia7 ⇦ hates bad admins (ones who punish for poor reason, dont tell people why, give punishments for too long for something minor…) [23:09:21] [Server thread/INFO]: - Alugia7 ⇦ really hates admins like this [23:11:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Alugia7 issued server command: /w CENSORED pepe being a bad admin [23:17:05] [Server thread/INFO]: - Alugia7 ⇦ regrets using F3+D [23:32:26] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Alugia7 → and common sense (which seems to be a problem among some people)

In the red corner, pure salty rage:

[23:02:35] [Server thread/INFO]: [Pepe]: I wouldn’t have given a shit about that rule, but YOU INSISTED on me applying it [23:17:14] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Pepe • → YOU HAVE FUCKING CLIENT LOGS [23:24:53] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Pepe • → woops, I pressed F3+D [23:26:32] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Pepe • → hrm weird, I think I AM FUCKING DONE WITH YOU and refuse to communicate with hypocritical annoying individuals [23:51:21] [Server thread/INFO]: Pepich1851 issued server command: /kick Alugia7 FUCK OFF UNTIL I AM DONE. AFTER THAT I WILL DEAL WITH YOU

Let me just get something straight. People really need to stop accusing each other of being hypocritical. When someone accuses you of something and you tell them they are a hypocrite, don’t forget that the reason they accused you is because they thought you did something wrong, regardless of whether they did it themselves.

This quickly spirals out of control and becomes meta-hypocracy, where people hypocritically accuse each other of being hypocrites.

Also, at least one person should not change the topic ever. Preferably this would be the moderator, as not everyone can be trusted to be reasonable. Alugia7 starts off with constantly making on-the-side references to Pepe being a bad admin, for instance:

[22:56:42] [Server thread/INFO]: - Alugia7 ⇦ hates bad admins (ones who punish for poor reason, dont tell people why, give punishments for too long for something minor…) [23:09:21] [Server thread/INFO]: - Alugia7 ⇦ really hates admins like this

These throwaway remarks using /me for no apparent reason inevitably lead to this:

[23:11:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Alugia7 issued server command: /w CENSORED pepe being a bad admin [23:11:20] [Server thread/INFO]: [Pepe]: Alugia7 lemme show you what happens when I’m doing a bad ADMIN job. [23:11:20] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Alugia7 → what? [23:11:28] [Server thread/INFO]: [Pepe]: right now I’m doing a MODERATOR job [23:11:42] [Server thread/INFO]: [Pepe]: let me just quickly demonstrate a bad ADMIN job…

Then the argument flips around as Pepe continues on the new and completely unrelated topic of the difference between admins and moderators. Alugia7 wants to return to the original topic, but Pepe insists that he wanted to change the topic:

[23:12:42] [Server thread/INFO]: [Pepe]: you said, personally, that the topic is me being a bad admin [23:12:46] [Server thread/INFO]: [Pepe]: is that correct [23:12:51] [Server thread/INFO]: [Pepe]: in fact, you said that multiple times [23:12:56] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Alugia7 → thats not what im trying to get here [23:13:07] [Server thread/INFO]: [Pepe]: That is not an answer to my question

Pepe claims that Alugia7 said the topic was Pepe being a bad admin, and while Alugia7 made several sly remarks on this, it was not said outright, at least not in the logs given. This continues on the tangent of Pepe being a bad admin, and while Alugia7 tries to change the topic back, Pepe does not care because he is personally insulted:

[23:15:33] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Pepe • → No, alugia turned this into a personal topic. [23:15:40] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Pepe • → I don’t give a shit about the rule break [23:15:48] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Pepe • → I’m currently giving a shit about the personal attack

While reasonable to a degree, this is unprofessional. Pepe then once again tries to flip it back around and blame Alugia7 for initially changing the topic:

[23:20:53] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Pepe • → So I think we stopped at you wanting rules applied to others but not you, you not wanting to answer simple questions, but demanding that we on console always do, and you calling me a bad admin because [23:21:20] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Alugia7 → you are trying to redirect the topic AGAIN FOR THE HOWEVER MANYTH TIME [23:21:35] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Pepe • → You personally said multiple times, that the topic is me being a bad admin [23:21:38] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Pepe • → Is that correct? [23:21:42] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Alugia7 → ive already said that one is a mistatke [23:21:52] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Alugia7 → thats not the original topic [23:22:06] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Pepe • → I don’t disagree that that’s not the orignal topic, but you claimed it to be the topic multiple times [23:22:16] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Alugia7 → well, its because you are being unfair [23:22:18] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Pepe • → which kinda led me to the conclusion that you wanted to change the topic to that [23:22:22] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Alugia7 → and continue to be unfair

Denial:

[23:35:53] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Pepe • → I am not redirecting the topic [23:35:56] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Pepe • → what the fuck

My point is that this entire conversation between Pepe and Alugia7 was created, extended, reposted and analysed simply out of rage. Most of the logs are complete fluff, and have no relation to the actual problem. Doomblah saw this, but got the wrong impression from it:

I tried to read the logs but about half way through I see that Alugia is incapable of answering a single question so I didn’t bother reading the rest as I’m sure its just more of the same shit.

While it is more of the same shit, not all of the shit is from Alugia7. So could I please ask, if this sort of thing ever happens again, that everyone involved stay calm and not descend into a fit of mindless rage? The issue wasn’t that people were annoying; the issue was that people couldn’t handle the pressure and got temperamental. Now, Alugia7 may be responsible for this, due to constantly prodding with passive aggressive remarks before the argument really gets going, but when you crack and go berserk, only you are to blame.

Always suspect that you may be wrong.

Also, it’s not like this problem is contained. While this conversation probably takes up most of chat:

[23:32:51] [Async Chat Thread - #380/INFO]: Alugia7 → stop trying to annoy us, ThunderSpirit

Yeah, maybe sort out the immediate problems first…

Thanks for dismissing the entire context I gave, shroomy, as well as ignoring the following lines:

(Not included in logs, as I searched for alugia, me and console):

someone -> Alugia7: What is this all about?

This line now IS in the logs:

[23:11:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Alugia7 issued server command: /w CENSORED pepe being a bad admin

Multiple times actually. AFTER that I said the topic was me being a bad admin, never before that.

I am not simply accusing Alugia of being hypocritical, I am giving multiple examples as to why I think that is (refusing to answer simple yes or no questions while demanding I answer all his questions, expecting me to apply a rule to other people, but not apply it to him, …) - afaik that by definition is hypocritical behaviour.

About the rage part, here‘s the context summarized for you again: Let‘s say your classmate constantly throws little paper balls at your head. You take away their paper and tell them to stop. However instead of stopping, they promise to stop, while at the same time grabbing a sheet of cardboard and throwing that at you, then claiming that it‘s ok because cardboard isn‘t paper. Followed by them asking for a precise list of things they shouldn‘t throw at you, so that they can continue anyways. Now, this goes on for some time, each time you tell them to stop, they promise they‘ll stop - but actually they‘re already preparing a ball of red painted paper with black dots drawn on it, because your list of things only specified that they couldn‘t use paper, cardboard, or anything common sense would tell you not to throw at people. Also, the next day, you are receiving a letter from your teacher telling you to fix your unacceptable behaviour of taking away a sheet of paper from a fellow student, as the guy throwing things at you complained about it to your teacher. As you go to your teacher trying to sort it out, you tell them you were being thrown things at, the other guy just says „yeah but he‘s such a piece of shit can‘t you see that?“ and he gets away with everything he did. You actualy recorded the talk though and take it to the principal, complaining about your classmate insulting you in front of a teacher who then did nothing, the principal takes the recording and after listening says „actually, that talk was about how you took away some guys paper, you are hereby officially warned to fix your behavior. The other guy did nothing wrong“

If you, after a week of that, aren‘t annoyed and (the word isn‘t rage, the word you were looking at it frustration) frustrated by your teacher and principal, and mad at your classmate, then you should probably see a doctor. That‘s not normal human psychology.

K after quickly providing the context, let‘s try to go through your post:

Let me just get something straight. People really need to stop accusing each other of being hypocritical. When someone accuses you of something and you tell them they are a hypocrite, don’t forget that the reason they accused you is because they thought you did something wrong, regardless of whether they did it themselves.

Addressed that already, together with what you said before that.

Then the argument flips around as Pepe continues on the new and completely unrelated topic of the difference between admins and moderators. Alugia7 wants to return to the original topic, but Pepe insists that he wanted to change the topic:

Alugia clearly had no idea on what my job actually is. As explaining it normally in a discussion previous to this one led to absolutely nothing, I provided an example that everyone can understand. After my four line or so quick lesson about „admins aren‘t here to deal with shit like this“ I happily went back to the topic Alugia suggested.

Pepe claims that Alugia7 said the topic was Pepe being a bad admin, and while Alugia7 made several sly remarks on this, it was not said outright, at least not in the logs given. This continues on the tangent of Pepe being a bad admin, and while Alugia7 tries to change the topic back, Pepe does not care because he is personally insulted:

Addressed, Alugia said himself that the topic was me being a bad admin. I just stuck with that, as he repeated it multiple times, indicating to me that he actually wants to talk about that.

While reasonable to a degree, this is unprofessional. Pepe then once again tries to flip it back around and blame Alugia7 for initially changing the topic:

Combine with the last sentence of the previous quote. I never tried to flip it around. I‘m sorry that i tried protecting other people by not having their commands and shit in the logs, but it took something out of context. I‘ll put up more logs where I just censor the IPs then you can figure it out yourself. I didn‘t want to do that, but apparently it‘s necessary.

If you, after being harassed for multiple days, are still willing to talk to someone completely dismissing the fact what they did, then during the talk they spit in your face, and you completely ignore that then a) that‘s remarkable, and b) you should see a fucking doctor, I‘m concerned for your mental health.

I don‘t see how me being „unprofessional“ is of any matter. Alugia refused to take a rational discussion with arguments, he then took it to a personal level, and I agreed to taking it on a personal level. I dealt with the initial offense, and as I said above I deemed that entitely enough as a punishment, which is why I „didn‘t care about the [offense]“ anymore. It had been dealt with, and obviously Alugia didn‘t want to talk about it, but rather annoy and insult me.

Thanks for wasting yet another 40m of my time, this is fucking amazing. I thought reading some emails I get was a waste of time, turns out I could read mail for days before I would reach waste levels as high as this. And then I would still have learned something from those mails. Here, I just get annoyed. Thanks. I really appreciate all the effort you put into pissing me off, then complaining that I got pissed off by you trying to achieve exactly that, and I also appreciate the time you put in to waste mine.

Last point you made, turns out I skipped it:

My point is that this entire conversation between Pepe and Alugia7 was created, extended, reposted and analysed simply out of rage. Most of the logs are complete fluff, and have no relation to the actual problem

FOR FUCKS SAKE ALUGIA WANTED THIS, I FOLLOW HIS REQUEST, AND STILL IT‘S AN ISSUE BECAUSE OF MY RAGE? NO I‘M TOTALLY CALM, I DON‘T MIND THAT YOU SOMEHOW TURNED THIS AROUND INTO MANING IT LOOK LIKE THIS WAS CREATED ENTIRELY OUT OF MY RAGE AND NOT BECAUSE OF ALUGIA LITERALLY ASKING FOR A THIRD PARTY.

Period and not an exclamation mark at the end to express how calm I am.

So my reply here is probably somewhat irrelevant or askew, because of my inactivity on the server recently, but in this thread: https://redstoner.com/forums/threads/5567-3-years-later Alugia is being a twat who doesn’t understand jokes or something like that, as like every(almost) person uses this ^text for jokes and shit, and even like, i stated in the post that i love black humour and memes, and i told him that me and @Yummy_ are just kidding, he still continued to think that we are serious about eating tide pods. Just by that i could tell that his personality is annoying, so i would like to say to twats who don’t understand ^jokes and ^memes - why are u on the forums or like why are u on the internet in general, if you are get provoked by memes and jokes don’t go on the internet. I hope this post was somewhat relevant to this thread.

Edit: Some corrections

Yes that was off-topic. However I’m going to reply anyways; if you wish to continue this, PM on slack or start a new thread.

twat who doesn’t understand jokes or something like that, as like every(almost) person uses this text for jokes and shit,

Not everybody (not even almost) and not everyone is required to understand mainstream jokes. Fit example, until I got to HS and had way too much time on my hands, I stayed away from practally all news, so almost every mainstream joke or meme.

why are u on the forums

Because it is the forums of a server I play on.

or like why are u on the internet in general, if you are get provoked by memes and jokes don’t go on the internet.

Ah, yes because the internet is 100% or even 80% memes. The internet is used for education, proper discussion, non-interactive entertainment, porn, as a way to connect to something, and much more.

“get provoked by”, so someone might be upset that someone is joking about something that will kill or greatly harm them. I feel like that’s justifyable. Go to a teacher and say “I just ate a tie pod, she would most likely send you right to the nurse.

Also by saying this, anyone that doesn’t know memes shouldn’t be allowed to use the internet. So like the majority of non-millennials?

To the actual topic. Which for better or for worse I have a lot less to say, as I wasn’t there (or at least not paying attention) for me to make a opinion with just the info gave in this thread (even though I’m leaning towards pep).

Basically, @Alugia7, stop being annoying; and pep, no matter how calm you are, THE EXCESSIVE USE OF CAPS makes you look anything but calm.

This may or may not help, but Alugia7 (this happened within the last week) got a permanent ban on Synergy for specifically " Intentionally trying to lag the server “, after attempting to hide a lag machine under his Synergy plot. He also got insanely annoying when told to stop, defending his actions by saying that the players (not because of the server) were never nice to him (even though the majority of players, such as AlexBaguette and SpaceRunnerRS were neutral or nice.)

Just felt like that was relevant.

Now will disappear again off the forums bai.

I don’t remember trying to lag syn. Ive changed my MC password and will add a login password as soon as i can. (and SpaceRunnerRS, lol)

Im just going to share my opinion of what I have seen you do on Synergy, and on YT in general.

Although I was not present on the day that you lagged the server out, (and were banned) I spent over an hour watching and observing Space’s video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQD6kIrax0w

Now, fell free to try to prove me wrong, if you can give evidence, but in the video it is very clear that you (or whoever was doing it) was aware of the permissions (i.e. gm3, worldedit bypass) that trusted’s get on Synergy, and to get around that you made a box with a layer of air between the room that you were using to lag the server. Now, feel free to try to prove me wrong, but it is very rare that someone that just stole your account would know this, as Synergy is a fairly small community, espically compared to the millions of Minecraft accounts that there are. Addressing the comments that you left in that video directly quoting you: “Yeah, sure, that definitely is not something i would not do”, I would strongly disagree, as knowing you for the brief time that you were on the server, that is DEFENATLY something that you would do, and same goes for: “The person in the video is definitely not acting like me”, once again, the “person” is acting basically how you act on both Redstoner and Synergy.

Now for the YT part of this: I am in part of a Minecraft video editing discord and both me and SpaceWalker have received what are basically hate comments from you, that are more disguised as you ranting about the videos that we made. Its fine if you don’t like the videos that me and SpaceWalker but what you are doing in the comments section is just going to far, which leads me to believe (and this is my opinion) that you have a hard time controlling your temper, and that you generally dislike the people of Synergy. Another thing extra: you left that comment on my video on March 17, 2018 which its 8 days after you were banned on March 9, 2018, even though the video had been out since November 2017. I may be wrong and this could be a coincidence, but I feel like it is more likely that you were angry and channeling it to me after you were banned from Syn, as I am an Active Syn player.

Anyways, quarter exams are over, and I have a lot more time now, but I will not just aimlessly wast my time trying to show you how wrong you are.

-Rev

This thread is locked.