Iron door glitches when placed on iron trapdoor

ArchivesProblems & bugs → Iron door glitches when placed on iron trapdoor

CLOSED

What did you expect?

I expected the iron door to just be placed on the iron trapdoor

What actually happened?

The bottom half of the iron door disappeares, causing problems with it being collected https://ibb.co/kzpMHn

Do you see any sort of error message?

no

How can we reproduce this problem?

Place an iron trapdoor on the top half of a block, then place an iron door on it

Edit: Fixed for mating and iron doors were not lost in sv

Please provide a minecraft signature, as I believe this is an issue with your client. I need the following lines from your logs, they are starting with and should be located at the very top of your logfile (minecraft generates that bit when starting the client):

launcher main Preparing to launch minecraft client for xxxxxx and end at chm Sound Library Loader Sound engine started

Also, I would like a hash of the minecraft.jar in use. You can find your minecraft.jar by navigating to the profiles section of the launcher, then, click the profile in use, and navigate to the path displayed there (might be able to click the button, but for me that button doesn’t work lol). Just provide any hash you want, even though I’d prefer sha256.

Ooooor you just skip all that and give me a list of all mods installed, so that I can forward this bugreport to all mod authors on that list.

Ooooor you just skip all that and give me a list of all mods installed, so that I can forward this bugreport to all mod authors on that list.

Im using Bounding Box Outline Reload, LunatrisCore, Schematica, Tickrate Changer, WorldEdit, Liteloader, KaboVillageMarker(liteloader mod) and optifine.

I am unable to reproduce this in an SP world

Please report this bug to all of the above mod authors, as it does not appear with a vanilla client in any combination (vanilla SP, vanilla MP, vanilla on spigot MP), unless you can reproduce this with a notchian client. In that case, poke me again instead of bothering the mod authors.

To provide the best info possible, please record a video of it instead of providing just a screenshot, where you:

• Show that it’s a vanilla client (F3/Menu/…)
  • Reproduce the bug
  • If possible, get someone else to watch you doing it, to confirm that it’s a server side bug, and not a client side visual glitch (said person preferably also using a vanilla client)

As I said, it’s not reproducable for me, neither in SP nor MP nor MP(Spigot), and I couldn’t see the door you apparently placed when you tpa’ed me.

I tested, it seems to not happen with vanilla clients