Official Bank Vault Door Battle™

RedstonerBuilding → Official Bank Vault Door Battle™

Welcome, Redstoners, to the Official Bank Vault Door Battle™ for the ohiO Bank! This bank currently stands as the biggest (and probably only) bank system and building for the Redstoner server. But this bank needs a vault, and only the best vault, so there will be a Battle™ for the official door of the official vault for ohiO Bank. The doors you will be building are normal fashion vault doors (not funnel if you are wondering) that can be either 4x4 or 5x5 size. THey can be single or double sided (I like double sided more as a bonus). The doors will be graded based on the values of their compactness, speed, and function.

Information about ohiO Bank and the competition:

Founded at Jrddino’s plot

Currently located at Jrddino’s big plot

The competition will be located at Jrddino’s 2nd normal plot

Important Information

This competition will be hosted Saturday, March 24, at 5:30 pm UTC (1:30 pm EST) Plan accordingly, or post in the comments if you need a different time.

And check out the ohiO Bank at my big plot, especially if I am online. Good stuff there!

At the time of the competition, meet at Jrddino’s second normal plot, which is where the battle is being hosted.

Finally, planning your build is alright if necessary, but copying and pasting is against the rules. Once you join the battle, you cannot leave the plot unless permission to do so is granted. And if you have to leave, keep the build at your spot and I can allocate time for you to resume building later.

If you plan to participate in the competition, please state so in the comment section of this thread. No time to admit is too late, until the competition has finished. Joining in the middle of the competition is alright, but please know that your time might be cut short.

Thank you, and I hope I can see you there!

-Jrddino

I am planning on participating in the competition
i’m going to participate in this competition, and I already have a V1 of the door i’m building comepletely done, but it’s slow as creep. i’m going to decrease the size and increase the speed of it.

Nice! Remember to start from scratch at the time of the competition, and as I can see you doing very well, preparation is key!

oof

il help to ive got one alraedy but one que can it be bigger then 5x5
I am planning on doing this