raided in sv.... Again

RedstonerBlames → raided in sv.... Again

SOLVED

about a week ago

Today

The photos are kinda old but someone took half of our iron, diamonds and gold, and also all of the diamond things(armour, tools etc.) and a fishing rod from my chests.

The person who stole all of the items is still unknown, but I helped by providing a bit of stuff, including quite a bit of the diamonds and other simple survival items to the affected base(@andyandythin and @IqUiKDrop).

I’ll alert any other inhabitents of the base(or village) I live in about said raid.

@andyandythin Is this not what you already contacted me about and I solved? If not, can I have coordinates please?
No this is different from last time. There are way more things missing than the last time we got raided. -1065 76 -263 (bottom chests in the room: armour, tools, fishing rod missing), -1066 70 -270 (iron chest: half the diamonds, half the emeralds and iron was gone but now only a quarter is left). It seems we got raided again probably by the same person. Also half our redstone blocks are missing (redstone chest) and all of our gold is gone (gold chest). Bits and pieces are missing from other chests too but im not too sure about those. Although i know that a stack of 23 enderpearls is missing (idk how we got that).
Moved to blames subforum. I’ll deal with this tomorrow if another mod doesn’t get there before me.
This issue has been dealt with by logal.