Bridge building unreliable

ArchivesProblems & bugs → Bridge building unreliable

CLOSED

This needs a little explaining… I’ve played minecraft for more than 3 years and I believe one would not fall down into the void, when pressing the shift aka squatting down and leaning off the edge to place another block! I basically just held down my right click and the shift and randomly out of nowhere fell to my imminent death in the end. AND THAT’S NOT ALL! OH NO I DIED THREE SEPARATE TIMES FOR THE SAME THING AND LOST ALL MY MENDING GEAR AND ENCHANTED ITEMS!!! As one may tell I’m a bit salty about that and wished that I would get my stuff back or some other compensation of same value.
so what you’re saying is that you either stopped pressing shift or there was lag? hard to do anything about both of them tbh.

^ that.

It’s not a thing we can do anything about, we don’t even know the exact culprit. It could be you physically letting go of the key accidently, could be the keyboard bring a firm, it could be your client, or non of the above.

I actually toggled shift on a my steel series engine in one of the tries so that cancels out the possibility of letting go of the key.
This is literally the first time ever it has happened to me. And also i was bridging between end islands because I do not have elyctra yet.