Items In SV vanished after death

ArchivesProblems & bugs → Items In SV vanished after death

CLOSED

So I was fighting an enderdragon and died right above the portal, but i came back to find that all of my items vanshed, but there was still XP lying around. The lost items include -Medning/unbreking3 elytra -Silk/Eff5/Unbreaking3/Mending pick -Power5/Punch1/Flame/Infinity/Unbreaking Bow -Sharp5/knock2/unbreak3/mending/sweeping3/fire2/looting3 sword -eff5/unbreak3/silk/mending axe -32 steak -100 flight duration 2 rockets -1 empty shulker box -20 ender pearls -2 water buckets -1 stack of planks -1 stack of torches EDIT: And also -Pro4/Resp3/Aqua/Mending/Unbreak3 helm -Pro4/Unbreak3/mending legs -Pro4/Unbreak3/Mending/Depthstrider3/featherfalling4 boots
I will try to reproduce this when i get home. Also, I would like to see proof of ownership of these items, by providing video evidence of the death or a screenshot or something similar. Also, I assume as you died above the portal you checked bothe the end location itself and the overworld spawn within five minutes?
Would screenshots from a couple of days ago work? https://ibb.co/mBUTRx

That screenshot shows nothing?

Also, cannot reproduce, unless you provide video proof of it, not much I can do.