Chat in redstoner.com

WebsiteWebsite feature requests → Chat in redstoner.com

a way to chat ingame through the website. No idea how you would do this but I just want it so I dont have to launch mc.
I mentioned something similar to Nem before, would be quite cool. +1
+1! It could be done with dynmap idk if it’s been updated, but i do remember the plugin. It was kinda hard to set it up but for the staff it would probably be a piece of cake
Dynmap sounds like the worst idea ever for this. That’s just a giant waste of resources for something that can be done way easier if you put in a tiny bit of coding effort…
I love being lazy.
@Pepich1851 i was just saying with what it can be done, not that it should be done with it XD
I was working on that for a while but it almost drove me insane, so gl to Local if he wants to attempt it.
This isn’t marked as anything yet and I don’t know if this is being worked on or not, but ==+1== anyway.
+1 because I never play the game anymore and this would be great to communicate with people
PickaxeChat and Minechat is a thing. +1 anyway
@GWJD unfortunately, PickaxeChat is only available on Android devices, and I, and probably a lot of people, will never spend 3 euros for Minesh*t… This feature is actually really useful.
+1 Pleaase do it that could be soo cool