Fastest Seamless 7x7 Piston Door

RedstonerBuilding → Fastest Seamless 7x7 Piston Door

SHOWCASE

img

So after about 3 weeks of work, I finally finished this 7x7

-1.8s Opening -3.1s Closing (There is a really hard to fix derp slowing it down)

-9x21x22 -4158 Blocks

It also has an interesting property where the edges of the sides swap between 13 different states

Since the bottom also swaps between 4 different states, there is a total of 52 different states

The door is locational. I downloaded the schematic and pasted it in 5 different locations, and couldn’t get it to work. The top always seems to fail on the opening. Also, the sliders on the sides seem to start 0.15s before the first door blocks start moving. You might want to fix that.

The door is locational. I downloaded the schematic and pasted it in 5 different locations, and couldn’t get it to work. The top always seems to fail on the opening.

I found out what was happening to the top. One of the clocking inputs was powering one of the pistons which I fixed with a simple toggle.

Also, the sliders on the sides seem to start 0.15s before the first door blocks start moving. You might want to fix that.

They actually started out only 2-gt early. But I fix those by re-wiring the bottom control for them.

The fixed copies are located on my plot